DBZ Tenkaichi 3 = Best Fighting Game

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Seriously people, anyone who has played this game and has trained at it knows how much work it can take to get pro. So many combos for any situation and you need very quick reflexes and extremly well timed counters.
This game is amazing! I have only the first game for Ps2 and was wondering how cool could this be,it surpassed my hype for the game.
Anyone having a problem considering getting this game, just pick it up and play it. Getting used to the controls can be hard but eventually you will make them second instinct.
Post your thoughts.:lol: Ive blabbled enough already.:sick:

Trust me, i just got to play it today for like 3 hours cause my borther came home and has the game. Its freakin Amazing! Anything they do in the show you can do in the is. Constant teleport cycles and the sotry mode is just like the show (for once:lol:)

wtf is a bojin? (no offence)

I just think that this game has the best fighting controls ever made.

ive been saying this since the 2nd version last year, it in a fighting class of its own, like tekken and street fighter

Hey, i'm a major DBZ fan, what your favourate character?
Personally i think vegeta is the coolest, cus no one takes the piss out of anyone like he does!
I've absolutely mastersted dbz bt2! i'm just waiting to unleash myself on bt3 in January, i'm from England my cousin in America got it a while back, he really rubbing it in, he's a general anime enthusiast.
my Favorate characters in bt2, are Brolly, Majin vegeta, and kid buu!
the waiting is seriously killing me!
i'm looking at that heroes 2 game too, that looks neat!
but persoanlly nothing compares to bt3!
i still play bt2 like a religon!

merry christmas + happy new year!

bt2 is great i think that dude was talking about brolly... i am going to get it when i find out if the net battling is good or not

Back