DBZ Wii

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Yup DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is coming for the wii, and I coudn't be happier. DBZ is awesome and so is the wii I can't find a better match. But the best part about the game is of course using the wii mote. Using the Nunchuck attachements hold down a button on either one of them and then do a KAMEHAMEHA.

This is something DBZ fans have been dreaming of for years. I mean I love Budokai series but it just doesn't compare to this. Being albe to act your characters move on the screen, is awesome. I think it is only for the super act but still who wouldn't love obiletering everyone with the spirit bomb, if there are any DBZ fans this is the game youv'e been waiting for

I liked the tv series when i was younger but every game i tried was a little weak. I hope the wiimote will make it interesting. I probably wont buy this game because of past experiances with DBZ games but i might rent it and try it out for the energetic kid in me that used to call himself vegeta and body slam my little brother on our trampoline. ;)

I like dragon ball z but its not uone ill buy, cause i think its more a multiplayer than a first person game

There will be fusing but as far as absorbing probably not he will just be a character becuase if you absorb someone you would win you know you could turn into Majin Buu Gotenks absorbed or Majin Buu Ultimate Gohan Absored

My guess would be that buu will have "absorb" but it works like transfomations just charge ki and use it to transform. Allso I think actual mid fight fusions are highly unlikely I think fused warriors are as a playable characters themself instead of some power up option.

Well I don't know if you know this or not but Tenkaichi Budokai is said to have around 130 playable warriors. So most likely if you like some character in DB, DBZ or DBGT that is there.

Back