adult goku
dead goku
oap goku
baby goku
goku in shorts
goku dressed as a klingon
afro goku
little goku

I've never been much of an anime fan, especially not DBZ, so I don't really care how many people it has. I won't know any of them any way. I might rent this just to see how it plays on the Wii though.

didn't seem right imo. People playing at NWS were having some trouble playing it.

Darkprinny said:
Only prob is
They will be mostly the same
Kid goku
teen goku
adult goku
Little Goku
Super Saiyan Goku
Super Saiyan 2 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
More like ^
Probably right though :(

It had better have Yam cha in it
WOLF FANG FIST

Its worse than MK for copy pasta caricters

Even if there are alot of clones, wouldn't that still be like 43 different characters?

Mortal Kombat has 60 characters and no clones...

I heard that this game had something like 70 characters, and then 120 with the transformations. I could be wrong. It might be 120 characters, and then each of those characters has a transformation or two... I'd look, but I have work to do :).

How do you unlock all of those characters i need some help tell me please
Kid goku
teen goku
adult goku
dead goku
oap goku
baby goku
goku in shorts
afro goku
little goku

D.B. said:
Kid goku
teen goku
adult goku
dead goku
oap goku
baby goku
goku in shorts
afro goku
little goku
Once you get SS1 goku you can no longer use him in dueling or tournaments till you get all his costumes. Only kid Goku and the SS forms of adult goku exists in the game, but i don't know how to get him. I've fought him and and grandpa gohan but not earned them. I believe you recieve kid goku later in the game. Grandpa gohan come from fused items. Also I think you mean baby vageta.

Last edited:
D.B. said:
Kid goku
teen goku
adult goku
dead goku
oap goku
baby goku
goku in shorts
afro goku
little goku
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on the internet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you idiots do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on the internet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Idiots are a disease, a cancer of the internet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Kudos to the first to spot the reference.

Last edited:
Back