de Blob bounces onto Wii

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/wiiconsole.jpg[/xfloat]It's a busy old day for news today as we receive information that THQ will be showcasing a new Wii title at E3 next week.

Called de Blob (strange we know), the game is due out next February. Players take on the form of de Blob (presumably a blob of something) who will bounce and battle through Chroma City which has been drained of all colour and life by an evil corporation.

The innovative control scheme will allow players to swing the Wii remote to send de Blobk ricocheting and swinging through the city. A version is also in development for the DS.

More will be unveiled next week.

I don't like THQ, they are possibly my least favorite developer. And this sounds stupid.

Is it just me or does sound extremely similar to Mercury Meltdown Revolution? (i hate that game)

Dunno, might be like Loco Roco and that ended up being fun, lets w8 until E3 and then judge it.

this game is a remake of a game named de blob made by 6 dutch students. De Blob means 'the blob' and you roll around, absorbing people, and in absorbing people you get colour, and then you can colour the houses or something.

Back