Dead Rising

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
This game is so amazing. If your a zombie-film fan or zombie-game fan, you MUST buy it, or if your a free-roaming or survival fan you should buy it as well. I am having so much fun with this game, leveling up is addicting and so is killing 53 ,594 zombies! >.>
It dosen't support SDTVs though so you can't read the text unless you have a HDTV.

I had a friend who had a normal tv while playing this game. He wanted to kill himself because he couldn't read the damn text.:lol:

In my personal opinion this is the besterest game for the system.

Awesome game. Must have for a fan of zombie movies. It's like being inside of the movie Dawn of the Dead. The one complaint that I have is that has achievements that require playing / leaving your Xbox on for multiple days in real life.

Be getin
But as its a few mounths old im not payin thirty quid

Byuakuya said:
I had a friend who had a normal tv while playing this game. He wanted to kill himself because he couldn't read the damn text.:lol:

Haha!

Yeah, when I played that game on my SDTV, I couldn't stand it because I had no idea where I was supposed to go because I couldn't read the text.

On an HDTV, it's a lot easier to read.

I didn't completely beat the game, even though I did get back to the rooftop in time for the helicopter. I didn't do overtime mode or whatever it's called and I didn't beat every single boss, though.

I had a fun time with that game.

Got today
Playin on a normal tv every things fine

Meh have to beat some guy with a gun that just wont stop shootin me

Darkprinny said:
Got today
Playin on a normal tv every things fine

Meh have to beat some guy with a gun that just wont stop shootin me
mwahH!!
carlos?
yah you really dont need the text, and all the important text will be big enough to read
just follow the arrows
the game is meant to be played, level up, save and quit, restart, so everything is pretty hard in the beginning

Darkprinny said:
Getin quite far
Chainsawzzzz
o.o
i just beat it yesterday (true ending i mean)
are you talking about the chainsaw or the mini chainsaw?
mini chainsaw is teh sweetness
btw you do know your suppose to get to atleast level 15 before playing the game?

It kndy brings out my dark blood lust side

And that nam guy in the hardware store what a sicko

Zombie on drill blood flyin out all over the place

MY STORE THIS IS MY STORE

Whats the online part of it do ?

Back