Dead Rising

Darkprinny said:
Whats the online part of it do ?
leaderboards
thats all =[

but yah the nam guy i think was the best boss

Dead rising was the reason i got my 360 when i did i mean it changed how i look at Zombiesever since i cant get enuff epic game notr the best ever but i loved it

Sovieto said:
leaderboards
thats all =[

but yah the nam guy i think was the best boss

I heard of an online multiplayer being added soon, I don't think they should put the live tag on games for stuff like Achievements, Leaderboards etc. only if there is actual an online part of the game

Thanks although (No offense) a lowly member like you doesn't carry much influence

Don't know why I said that but anyway welcome to the forums hope you are liking your 360, got a Wii? btw post in the new members thread

Hey a new guy that I actually like he's not an arrogant prick

i try to be humblr and i wasnt trying to sway any people to get the game but i was just sharing how i felt and that it kinda changed how i look at scarry movies and all and as far as the lowly member thing i know and im a n00b to the whole forum thing and im doin it for info on games and to follow my passion that i have been following since i was old enough to hold a controller

so i cant post on subjects that i feel i can talk about and stay in the shallow end just cause i am new i mena i dont think that is unjust im jw

*NOT A ARROGANT PRICK*

I don't want to get off-topic so any speculation on the sequel bonus stuff etc.

No idea
Dual saluter maybe

I completed it the other day with all the story missions done

Darkprinny said:
No idea
Dual saluter maybe

I completed it the other day with all the story missions done
did ya get the true ending?

Dead Rising = FUN/PWN.

It's awesome. xP

'Twas funny, 'cause, y'know the part in the beginning where you're supposed to head for the stairs? I just kept killing zombies in there and they kept respawning. I was about 20 kills away from 700 then I died. >.< It was fun, though. xP

EDIT!:
>.> Oh, yeah. And I gots a question. The way you get the true ending is just go along with the main storyline with Brad and that other girl, right? ((The farthest I've ever gotten is killing what's-his-name in the food court when he's shooting at Brad. After that, I died and just decided to **** around and not go for that storyline for a while.))

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
did ya get the true ending?
Difine theres ment to be a few endings
The one I got this happend
Frank was turnin into a zombie the last fight was on a tank

Darkprinny said:
Difine theres ment to be a few endings
The one I got this happend
Frank was turnin into a zombie the last fight was on a tank
yah thats the true ending :yesnod:

yeah I read somewhere there would be a collectors edition with online multiplayer 2 or 4 I can't remember but don't worry it's downloadable too

I am swapping a game for this!!!! I Can't wait for it to come it looks sooooo fun! So does it looks really good in HD? I have a HD TV and as you know only got my xbox the other day and want some really awesome HD games :D:D:D:D:D

Back