Dead Rising

Silent-Sniper said:
I am swapping a game for this!!!! I Can't wait for it to come it looks sooooo fun! So does it looks really good in HD? I have a HD TV and as you know only got my xbox the other day and want some really awesome HD games :D:D:D:D:D
well it looks like **** on a SDTV, but on a HDTV yes it looks smooth and the blood looks AWESOME
but mind you this was a very early generation game so the graphics arent the best (but they were at the time)

yay dead rising is one of the reasons i got a 360 i love gettin the chainsaw and killing as many zombies as i can xP

Ok I have a HD TV and old games, so they don't really look amazing but they still look pretty darn awesome, what games do you recommened me to get.

These games are already on my list:

GoW
GRAW 2
Dead Rising (Got - on it's way in mail)
Halo 1-3 (Don't like the Halo series but I want to try them again - Yes I know 3 ain't out)
oh and PGR(3 I think, not sure..the latest one..)

Silent-Sniper said:
Ok I have a HD TV and old games, so they don't really look amazing but they still look pretty darn awesome, what games do you recommened me to get.

GoW
GRAW 2
Halo 1-3 (Don't like the Halo series but I want to try them again - Yes I know 3 ain't out)
if youre into rpgs try oblivion
and another really good (many reviewers said its the best tom clancy FPS ever) is Rainbow Six: Vegas
uhh, crackdown and saints row are pretty sweet
lost planet is an okay shooter IMO but a lot of other people like it
but im looking forward to Too Human.

Silent-Sniper said:

GoW
GRAW 2

It depends what you want from the game

But since there are some games listsed that I dont like I wont say anything

A mate of mine said he couldnt play Dead riseing due to the controlls

Yeah there is one..I used to play it constanlt before the game came out.

God how do you load a saved game? I "click" start game and it says New Game 72 hours mode and in bottom right there is my profile thing saying my last save and such, how do I load it?!

Silent-Sniper said:
God how do you load a saved game? I "click" start game and it says New Game 72 hours mode and in bottom right there is my profile thing saying my last save and such, how do I load it?!

A lot of people have trouble with this at first.
Okay, so when you died, what you did was select "Save game and quit" or whatever, instead of selecting, "Load game".

When you selected "Save and quit game", that brought you back to the title screen, and saved your stats, but not your game. Meaning you're the same level you were when you died, but you have to restart from the beginning of 72 hour mode, which I'm thinking wasn't that far from where you are, if you're new to the game.
(( D: Man, this is slightly hard to explain. xP Hopefully you get it.))

Either way, if you want to keep on going with the game you're playing when you die, you have to save somewhere, and then when you die, press "Load game" and load from where you last saved. It'll give you the stats you had when you saved there, though. And if you don't know where you can save, it tells you. You can save on the couch in the Security Room, or any restroom in the mall.

If you don't understand, I'll try and explan again later when I've been awake for at least fifteen minutes. xP

man i just watched my friend play dead rising for about 10 mins ! man i want this game so bad now! killing zombies with knifes looks cool, also getting batteries for your camera and looking at your watch is neat. + i loved it when he put this like yellow lego head on a zombie. I am so getting it this week!

Back