Dead Rising

rodriguez

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Scotland
I played the demo on my mate's 360 and I loved it.
Is it worth buying a 360 for? (when the price drops somewhat obviously and there's no Xmas rush)

my mates got it. It was really good to start with but after a few weeks it gets kinda old. i dont think its worth getting a 360 because of it, but it is for gears of war!

i have got it and it is amazing to start with but gets a bit boring:drool:

Top notch, one of the best 360 games out there. It can get a little repetitive after a few play throughs, but it is a lot of fun. Not worth getting a 360 just for this game, but definitely worth getting if do you buy a 360.

Well if you don't have an HDTV, I suggest not getting this game, as you will not be able to read the objectives. Other than that, the game is quite fun.

Thanks for the advice guys :) am wanting to get a 360, but not for quite a bit yet. I don't have a HD-TV which kinda sucks, but I'm sure my student loan may have to extend out after time lol

Dead Rising will keep you busy for a long time. It takes a looooong time to get all the achievements. Its definately in my top 5 360games.

I got it, played it for an hour and haven't touched it since. It was just too lonely of a gaming experience to fit my liking. But with that said, it is simply amazing at how inovative it is. The way they went about placing different tasks, how you can level up and play through the game again with that level is frigg'n awesome. I kept it because I know I will end up poping the game in again one day and get hooked.

Back