dead60:sad:

I highly suggest getting a new XBox 360. Just because it got the Red Ring of Death, doesn't mean a new one will. I've had my 360 since June and I've had no problems. If you decide to buy a new one, good luck. :)

I feel your pain. Either get a new one or just get Microsoft to refurbish it. Mine broke (didn't get red rings though..), some fellas from Microsoft came to pick it up, returned a fortnight later and bosh.

will i don't know when this 360 was bought i just got it when my brother had to travel for 2 years for work so he gave me his in AUG 2006, and i'm getting a new one because the game deler said that it's best since if i get it fixed it will brake on me again within a day to a year, so it's a gamble

MazenXD said:
will i don't know when this 360 was bought i just got it when my brother had to travel for 2 years for work so he gave me his in AUG 2006, and i'm getting a new one because the game deler said that it's best since if i get it fixed it will brake on me again within a day to a year, so it's a gamble

Not really. The repairs are free. So, even if it does brake again, you could send it in for free repairs... again.

oh that sucks then.. its free for us :) mine got it.. second day of owning it. well the new ones are supposed to be red ring free..but we all know how these things go. good luck

i got the ring of death about a week after i got my 360, but it hasn't happened again since

MazenXD said:

mm, yeah. The new 360's came out in fall/winter of 2006.

If you send it in to Microsoft, they'll most likely just replace it with the newer model, But I advise removing the hard drive if you have one. No sense in returning that to them.

it wouldnt hurt to get it repaired, i feel your pain, i thought the same thing, its only going to break again...and it did..and i got it repaired again and now its been 3 months almost with no problems, playing 10+ hrs a week, maybe more since cod4 :lol: they added the new heatsync in it which wasnt even available the first time it was repaired..it runs alot cooler and quieter now

Back