Dear British wii chatters,

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
Please, please make sure you inform me when something of this class comes out over there:

:lol:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08[/MEDIA]

chavs and neds are like my new favorite thing. LOL !

I cant wait to go over to England and kick kids asses like that. :lol:

Come to Liverpool, the chav originated here. :cool:

But, yeah, they'll kick your head in if you make eye contact.

liverpool huh? well i bet they've never been confronted by a big city cop not your “passive” constable

ever stared into the barrel of a semi auto?

wiizorer said:
wow someone like that would get the **** beaten out of him if he were in canada
lol canada isnt scary, come to philedelphia where we have the most crime rate in all the USA

The_Loose_Cannon said:
liverpool huh? well i bet they've never been confronted by a big city cop not your “passive” constable

ever stared into the barrel of a semi auto?
there are no pistols in the uk police force, let alone a semi (apart from armed forces, but they don't patrol the streetS)

That chav is the least chavist i've ever seen, trying to replicated a chelsea smile, yet why would a chav have one, they genreally travel in groups and pick on yourger kids. only an adult would give em one of them and it's not really worth it.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j0n4-i0T4I[/MEDIA]
this is a better live example of chav behaviour, although audio is not always clear, she clearly has no respect for other people.

yeah my town has some ****ed up people, but hardly any gangsters/whatever

they're all black and kinda don't associate themselves with anyone else but themselves

ok when you arrest and deal with gangbangers and members all day in the us, call me and we can relate

these chaves are just stupid children who have no idea what real law is. with little or no effort i can guarantee that if i confronted them, id make them cry for their mothers

If there was ever a good reason for forced sterilisation, it's chavs... :lol:

Every time I use the bus I have to put up with some obnoxious little twerps sitting at the back. And that's just the kids- the adults (usually their parents) are even worse.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok when you arrest and deal with gangbangers and members all day in the us, call me and we can relate

these chaves are just stupid children who have no idea what real law is. with little or no effort i can guarantee that if i confronted them, id make them cry for their mothers

If we paid for a flight ticket, could you come over here and sort them out? :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Ah yes..... But we signed up to The European Charter of Human Rights...... any British cop that does their job like you suggest would be suspended :yikes:

YAYY HUMAN RIGHTS!

Come to Manchester

We have tv sires based here
Life on mars (I saw my old place)
Shameless (I know the guy that owns that pub)

We also have a big spiky thing

Back