Dear mictch2025!important!

turnercory7

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
please tell ion that i am looking for him and give him this message:

Hey i was browsing the internet and i saw your site and i was wandering if you could email me at [email protected] so that we can speak and i can talk to you about implementing live chat into your site(i build them)and i want to start a parnership so i f you see this plz contact me right away and ill respond right back!

and also mitch can u give me another way to contact the administrator?

well for starters, since you work on websites and stuff you should know that almost every ****ing site has a contact page, like here, on the bottom of every single page...

and two, when your first post is closed down right away, learn something and look for iOn yourself

ocdan said:
well for starters, since you work on websites and stuff you should know that almost every ****ing site has a contact page, like here, on the bottom of every single page...

and two, when your first post is closed down right away, learn something and look for iOn yourself

Such harsh words.

BTW a chat room would be great for this site. I hope to see it in the near future.

Jesse said:
Such harsh words.

BTW a chat room would be great for this site. I hope to see it in the near future.
if he didnt get the point in the first thread which was closed in a matter of minutes, then reposts again annoyingly and claims he has experience in web application building, he would at least know that every single site that is official has a contact page to prevent these annoyances among the public

ocdan said:
if he didnt get the point in the first thread which was closed in a matter of minutes, then reposts again annoyingly and claims he has experience in web application building, he would at least know that every single site that is official has a contact page to prevent these annoyances among the public

LMAO. True.

turnercory7 said:
please tell ion that i am looking for him and give him this message:

Hey i was browsing the internet and i saw your site and i was wandering if you could email me at [email protected] so that we can speak and i can talk to you about implementing live chat into your site(i build them)and i want to start a parnership so i f you see this plz contact me right away and ill respond right back!

and also mitch can u give me another way to contact the administrator?
Tard, you don't "build" chat rooms.

And I am sure I0n knows how to copy and paste a java script if he wants to have a chat room.

It takes like 5 minutes. Less if you just use IRC and pick a server and reg a channel.

Back