Dear Team COD World Police ...

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
So I'm playing Grid HCTDM earlier and I finish the match 19-0. Some good AK-47 kills, an RC-XD, and two choppers because of the care package. I stayed in the back area with all the snow and cover. I covered the main traffic areas and worked my way around that whole area. Kill and move, kill and move.

So the match ends and this guy goes ... "hey Dirt Diver way to camp the whole match and that was the most homosexual thing I've ever seen." I replied I do whatever it takes. He said you can't pull that sh*t in Hardcore matches because once again it's the most homosexual things he's ever seen.

I chose not to get in to it with him because to be honest I think running and gunning is in his words ... is pretty homosexual, but I realize it's a game and people can do what they want.

I'm not sure if he was on my team or the other because he didn't identify himself and a couple people where talking. I just said "whatever dude" and waited for the next round.

Why do people think they need to dictate how others play? IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!!! Play it how you want. If you find something that works ... do it.
F**K those people ... they need to spend more time getting better and not waste so much energy on complaining about other people. :ciappa:

People are gonna hate you if you do good, he was probably jealous that you did so good. Whenever it seems I have one of those matches where no one can get me, someone is telling me that I did this or that which makes me a noob or gay and what not. That's why I just find the people with mics before the game starts and mute 'em all now.

Lol, I had some people b***h a while ago because I put [3ARC] as my clan tag as a joke. I beat everyone in free for all with 30 kills and 6 deaths and some guy says, "It's not fair, we can't win when we play against the people who made the game!" I wish I had the mic, but I still got a pretty good laugh about it.

[3arch] ... that's frickin funny. Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

To all the haters out there I say ... as the old saying goes ...

Don't hate the player ....

.... hate the silenced AK47 with extended mag and Siberian camo!

:biggrin:

Haha, you wanna play in 15 minutes or so? I might suck though cause I never play hardcore, but I figure I might as well try it.

Haha, you wanna play in 15 minutes or so? I might suck though cause I never play hardcore, but I figure I might as well try it.

Wanna play Zombies?

Lol, do I have you added? I have like 15 people on my allies list so I only know who like 5 are.

edit: Wait you're in my clan aren't you?

Last edited:
Awesome, I'll add you the next time I'm on and we'll play some zombies some time

Back