Death Mountain

Tu Kewl

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1029-0506-8956-8392
After you get the boots to stop the Gorons from charging at you, you get into that main area where Link sees the Goron jump on another Goron to get into wherever he goes. In that area there is a netting you can climb up to get in a little path, but there is a rock there. How do you get past that?

i have no clue, but, sorry if it looks like im stealing your thread, but why "Death Mountain", its a bit cliche dont yea think?

oh wait I think I know what you mean... try looking around the wall beneath where ya saw the gorons, there may be a movable rock there... sorry I havent been there in a long time, so I may just be pulling this outta my butt

you have to fight one of the gorons until he rools up into a ball then you climb up on him then he'll send you up there where he sent the other goron. HELLO its basically teaching you how to do it!

alocubano1110 said:
you have to fight one of the gorons until he rools up into a ball then you climb up on him then he'll send you up there where he sent the other goron. HELLO its basically teaching you how to do it!

Ya sometimes I miss those finer points. I was attacking the Goron and he was just fighting back and nothing was happening and I said eff this and starting looking at other things. I was fighting for about 5 seconds, and my patience were wearing thin because I thought to myself, I'm not gonna do anything to this guy he is too strong as I have been told.

I did try one idea that I thought might have worked but failed miserably; putting on the iron boots and rolling into the rock. hahaha seemed like a good idea at the time

Back