Death Note anime

Next time
Use spoiler tags

Just watched episode 15.

Loved what happened to misa...not in a sick "WOO! Torture" way - but just how it happened it came across so emotionally. Quick slightly spoiler question - would misa still think light is her boyfriend...or will she forget that too. (If this will be shown next week (i.e. soon in the manga) just say wait an see.

Shaded Spriter said:
Just watched episode 15.

Loved what happened to misa...not in a sick "WOO! Torture" way - but just how it happened it came across so emotionally. Quick slightly spoiler question - would misa still think light is her boyfriend...or will she forget that too. (If this will be shown next week (i.e. soon in the manga) just say wait an see.
I dunno what you mean by the next week thing, but in the manga...
...Yeah she still beleives Light to be her boyfriend, and **** just starts to hit the fan

ocdan said:
I dunno what you mean by the next week thing, but in the manga...
...Yeah she still beleives Light to be her boyfriend, and **** just starts to hit the fan

Thought so...*can't wait till next week.*

Try my local manga shops

They Fail so hard
cant get any exept issue 8

Darkprinny said:
Try my local manga shops

They Fail so hard
cant get any exept issue 8
well if youve got a well proclaimed bookstore that is very helpful witrh customers, just have them special order you copies and yer set... I got a Barnes & Noble and a Borders close by, so if one doesnt have a book, I usually swing to the other, then if worse comes to worst I just have the last one special order for me....

ocdan said:
well if youve got a well proclaimed bookstore that is very helpful witrh customers, just have them special order you copies and yer set... I got a Barnes & Noble and a Borders close by, so if one doesnt have a book, I usually swing to the other, then if worse comes to worst I just have the last one special order for me....

yea i jus go there but they only got random 1s like...1,3,9..im mising 3 and 4...wen is ten out? nvm,march

ocdan said:

Since B&N and Borders don't have stores in the UK...Waterstones is sometimes a place where you can find manga which you might not expect.

I am lucky I have 2 comic book/gaming stores in town which I can go into to look for manga.

< 2 as well

All there dvds are over priced thow

"sorry about that lov"

Last edited:
Woot cant you see the pic
(tis a thumbail click to see the full size pic)

Back