Death note game ds

Ive never seen the show, sadly so I dont care about it...

It seams like its a bit silly
gessing who Kira is we all know that allready
Unless theres a diffrent Kira

Tails McCloud~ said:
Ive never seen the show, sadly so I dont care about it...
Why post then ?
You should see it

true it will be a simple strategie game for us that have read the manga and watched the anime, but I think the main goal is to try and get more people to check up more on Deathnote. I have been keeping up on the story and can still say I will most likely get this when it comes out. I havent played any mystery games for the ds yet (hotel dusk,pheonix wright,etc) and I beleive this will be the start for me maybe

Hmm.

*reads some of the info*

Well, being that its a strategy game, and in Japanese, it seems like a lot of people would have a hard time with it.
The way I read it though, seems pointless if you've watched the series. But it says you have to investigate which person you think is "L" or "Kira" depending on who you are, and also implies a voting system, which I guess is used for how much evidence you have for your accusations aganist the person you're trying to identify.

ocdan said:
true it will be a simple strategie game for us that have read the manga and watched the anime, but I think the main goal is to try and get more people to check up more on Deathnote. I have been keeping up on the story and can still say I will most likely get this when it comes out. I havent played any mystery games for the ds yet (hotel dusk,pheonix wright,etc) and I beleive this will be the start for me maybe

Pheonix wriht is a good game

Back