December 29th is the Day.

-ReWiind. said:
Yeah but, TRU and Zellers are sneaky, turns out they were selling Wiis today, probably the same with BB, many people don't know, so some other person will feel like a dumbass like me when they call BB and find out that Wii's are sold out.:tard: :tard: :cornut:
why do they make it so hard for us??? :shocked:

no they are not sold out at bestbuy or at least my best buy, i was shopping there 2day. Also i asked if they are getting some in on friday and they are,"limited quantity's". The guy there said my best buy would be opening at 8 instead of 9 because of the Wii's. So mine is not sold out I dont know about other best buy's. My zellers hadn't sold any today either.

try gamewalks.com withouth the www.

if that doesnt work it could be because your ISP hasn't updated the DNS yet

intekmdma said:
Yes. In the bay area. wii's are now sold out. as of 12pm. last one sold in the east bay i believe

is this in the US? if so than no worries. I don't think any canadian BB stores got shipment yet or even sold them cuz of boxing day

It is a new video game forum, where we will have links to guides walkthroughs cheats help and other stuff for hopefully everygame

so sunday is confirmed for the wiis what time should I go at and how many will they get. i live in mcallen texas zip is 78504

I live in Richardson Texas and I will be getting tehre around 5:30

Stores open at 10 so they wil probably open at 9 for the wiis

I am not sure when exactly I will be leaving maybe before 5:30 not sure yet

Back