Decision i cant make

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
ok i already have a psp but i kinda want a ds so wot do u think should i buy a ds or not? coz i am scared incase i forget about one and play the other

If you really want a DS go for it. It's really up to you.

blue bhoy i think all your threads are in the lounge when they coud be in a certain section like ps3 this one could be in the ds section but imo get the ds i like it better than psp!:arf:

I have both and I must say my psp is dominant!But make sure your using ur psp to it fullest exent like with music, videos, and pics. So save yourself some money:yesnod:

It would agree with samus, it saves money ;)

and new things keep coming .

if you want a pull-out-of-the-pocket-and-play system, get the ds. If your more into the the long-car ride/multimedia thing then get a psp. Both have good games. I think the ds has better though.

elmo_999 said:
if you want a pull-out-of-the-pocket-and-play system, get the ds. If your more into the the long-car ride/multimedia thing then get a psp. Both have good games. I think the ds has better though.

Well. DS's lineup of games for this year = awesome. Just you wait and you will see there is more reason to get the DS ;)

Back