Dedication to COD players ~all consoles & Pc~

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
So recently I haven't really been playing call of duty. Been getting highly boring and well..the game is repetitive. So after about 2wks of no COD I get on tonight annnd...first thing I hear via mic is as follows...

COD FAG: Hey ***** **** you!
Background: Shitty rap music plays
BF3 FAG: COD sucks it takes no skill ***** ass
COD FAG: get at my level bruh 1v1 dats what I'm sayin
BF3 FAG: Come to BF I'd **** you up and that lame punk ass clan you are in.
Raging idiot: WTFFFF!?! HOW DID HEE KILL MEEEEEE!?! HATE THIS GAME!!
Me: hybrid_-x1 has left the game

So apparently this was a fanboy war between Call of Duty & Battlefield..yet both these dudes were playing a COD game? On top of that people were raging via mic over being outplayed? lol
Anyway I have finally come to understand or better yet accept that most COD players are beyond retarded and well to put it simple...full of ****.

So in dedication to COD gamers...I give you this video which is the mirror image of an average COD dumbass.

[video=youtube;0OEvRZy5OAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OEvRZy5OAM[/video]

[/EndRant]

Anyway I have finally come to understand or better yet accept that most COD players are beyond retarded and well to put it simple...full of ****.

I only wish you didn't have to discover this first hand.

Unless you get lulz out of all the retarded fools on mic; in that case, join me in laughter at their idiocy! =D

It's to late I discovered that the hard way lol Though I was pissed last night...I feel different about it now meaning that I will join you in laughter.

Remember when TF2 used to be about killing the other team just because of their color? I don't either.
They say it was a bit like what hybrid-x1 mentioned, but the shift towards hats stopped the fps fags from joining in.

team-fortress-2-then-and-team-fortress-2-now.jpg

If it weren't for hats, who knows what TF2 would become. Although, I haven't played FPS games that much anymore.
I plan on jumping back into FPS games when Episode 3 is released​, which is never.

it was nice seeing all the cod games on the ps3, my ps3 is down right now
so basically, someone made some videos and went back to be a commentary to them
it is easy to say that wasn't done in one sit down, it was fixed up a little

it was still good, a little long though, and I had to take a second look just to make sure

that wasn't me

Back