Deep-fried PS3 anyone?

So...you're going to show you're against all things PS3...by buying one...which helps its manufacturers...and then burn it...sounds like a plan :scared:

What's wrong with the PS3? There's nothing wrong with it. I'm getting one :D Friday Morning, ebgames :lol:

Now, why is everyone getting angry at him? It's fun to watch things get destroyed! xD And some guys are doing it to the Wii. They're getting one at launch, and taking a sledge hammer to it in front of all of the Nintendo fanboys. Bwehehe. Can't wait to see that. xD

I would like to deep fry all the ignorant, blatantly idiotic people of the world... unfortunately that is considered homicide.

there are plenty of videos of people smashing up brand new consoles, my fav being the xbox360 being thrown around a car park... in front of queueing fans!

check googlevideos and utube

So people braking a $400 piece of electronics is amusing to you? That's rather shallow. They should have sold it on eBay for $800 and gave the money to charity. But hey, I guess some brain damaged, maniacally depressed kids would rather smash it.

oh man, you could also say that everything you've ever thrown away of value, should be given to a charity shop, i bet most people dont sell their old console on ebay and donate the cash to charity...

the xbox smash up was actually funded by donations made to a website anything over the value of the xbox was donated to charity

and... one passerby ended up with a free joypad (slighty scratched, lol)

people do stupid things, its sad i know, but they have the freedom to make that choice

some say that trying to land on the moon was a costly and stupid thing to do, but it was one of the most important events of human history

ok, throwing a xbox360 around in front of some M$ fanboys isnt important, but hey it aint half funny

Why buy a console just to destroy it

IF YOU GOT THAT MUTCH MONEY TO WASTE GIVE IT TO A CHARATY

**** charity!!! It all goes in politicians pockets!! The problems in Africa will never be resolved no matter how much money we throw at Band Aid and the like.

You;re better off looking at destroyed consoles on youtube... Especially the one showing all three current gen consoles being OWNED by the GC coz it can withstand the most extreme form of physical abuse... Need we say more?

Back