Defeating the 20 creatures *spoilers*

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
So I am at the part where you have to find the other person the girl from Links village was imprisoned with. The Goron opened up the path to the secret town for me, and said the secret to killing all the monsters is not to let them see you. Anyways I got spotted while I was trying to snipe them all, but I killed all of them except for 1, that I could NOT find anywhere. This is probably obvious then, but the only way for me to get past this part is not to be spotted by any of the monster at all and then the last monster will show up, correct? :D

You can be spotted, it doesn't affect anything. Not being spotted just means you don't get shot at :)

I don't remember any particularly hard ones to find. There was one on the roof of a building you can only hit from inside the building through a hole on the floor, but other then that I got through them all pretty quick.

Now the cat game in that town was another story :)

I found the one that you can only find through a tiny little hole in the ceiling the hardest to find. If I remember correctly it's on the last building on the right.

I remember shooting one through a hole in a roof, but it was a big hole...so thanks, next time I play I will check for the small hole! And oh no, another cat game:mad2:

lol

and make sure you DONT do the howling stone while you are still killing those monsters because otherwise you gotta do it all over again. i found out the hard way.

Byuakuya said:
and make sure you DONT do the howling stone while you are still killing those monsters because otherwise you gotta do it all over again. i found out the hard way.

Me too. I got the last stone, went out side and had to buy more arrows ><

Byuakuya said:
I think almost all of us found out the hard way and I had wasted a lot of arrows sniping them w/o the owl mask for fun.

Byuakuya said:
I found out the hard way :) 3 dudes left, initiate howling stone, come back, all 20 are alive again. Doh!

the only one i wouldnt have found if it wasnt for it shooting me was on on the roof on the left hand side shooting you through a hole but im leaving this conversation now brings back bad cat memories *shudders*

Back