Defective Wii's

Lowezt

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Well, I've been watching these forums since my Wii broke, and it looks like 99% of you still have a working one, which is good news. I think if your Wii makes it past the hour mark, it's good to go, since everyone who's had theirs break on them had it happen soon after it was unpacked. I'm really glad because I don't want my new one to break too, I was just getting into it! I still love Nintendo and the Wii, I'm just pissed because I have Zelda sitting on my shelf and no Wii! :sad:

The reason we're seeing so many posts here about the defective Wii's, is that this is the best place to talk about them, and probably the biggest Wii community forum. Considering the huge number of Wii sales in America already, it's pretty good news that only a handful that we've heard of, have been defective.

^What he said. It seems that the Wii launch has been one of the most successful in years. Honeslty, if you are worried about getting a defective Wii, then just chill. The chances are very slim.

I'll go ahead and talk about my Wii that's working awesomely then lol....Not as great as I thought it'd be but it is still worth the money for the amount of fun...

Rift said:
I'll go ahead and talk about my Wii that's working awesomely then lol....Not as great as I thought it'd be but it is still worth the money for the amount of fun...

Really? The Wii completely exceded my expectations and then some. Why were you a bit let down?

all the people with working wii' are too busy playing on them to post here!

epikon said:

Haha pretty much. I have been playing since I got it on Sunday... so I figured I'd take a brake and see what you guys were up to.

epikon said:

lol, true and the ones who broke their wii have commited suicide :yikes:

I must have played for 20 hours straight, while that was easy with the regular controller systems my arm was just getting heavy to lift lol... my big disappointment and it is my short coming not the Wii's, but it helped...

Rift said:
I must have played for 20 hours straight, while that was easy with the regular controller systems my arm was just getting heavy to lift lol... my big disappointment and it is my short coming not the Wii's, but it helped...

:lol: :lol: If that's what dissapointed you, then you either A.) Should have realized that was going to happen or B.) Need to hit the gym badly. :p

I'm in decent shape here lol... but hold a bag of chips in front of yourself and after about an hour ya gotta set it down...

lol yea i can see how your arms could get tired, i see alot of people complaining about that but i just think of them as little 11 year old scrawny brats lol i am almost 19 and in pretty good shape but how long can you hold/stand with the remotes lol

LilWiiWii said:
lol yea i can see how your arms could get tired, i see alot of people complaining about that but i just think of them as little 11 year old scrawny brats lol i am almost 19 and in pretty good shape but how long can you hold/stand with the remotes lol

A LONG time if you want to... I am proof of it. Hahaha. Luckily though, Zelda is a "sit down and play" type game. The only thing you have to use the Wiimote for is slashing and shooting (arrows and pellets). So when you get tired and still want to play with your Wiiwii... just pop in Zelda. But come on... how rewarding is it when you hit a homerun on Wii sports baseball? That stuff is NOT easy!

Back