Definate buy for you aswell?

ha, this game is like Twilight Princess..........................A MUST HAVE!!! your Wii game collection is not complete without a copy of Mario Kart Wii. trust me, ive had all the NINTENDO systems since the NES. and ever since they started making Mario Kart games, ive had a copy of one. ive had Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64, ive had Mario Kart Double Dash for the Gamecube and im definately gonna have Mario Kart Wii for my Wii.

so yea, to sum this all up in two words, im getting it. (thats three words, but oh well:lol:)

hellzz yeah i want this game. it looks mad hot and mulitiplayer racing looks like you can have 8 racers instead of only 4. this will be way better then the ds one. its a must have for me.

yeah i'm getting it as well

i've owned every home console mario kart to date

and i love them

and i'm not that big of a fan of racing games(i don't mean to brag, but i think i'm pretty kick-ass at them too)

i guess we'll see when i get to own you all:wink:

Its a must have for sure, definite buy. Online battle should be sweet, I couldn't ever really find anyone who likes playing battle mode so that should be sweet.

okay if i could only have one game it would be this this and smash bros is gonna be kick ass

na ive got Mario Kart DS i dont need another one and im pretty sure ima sell my Wii cause it never gets played anymore

mushroomedmario said:
i was thinking 8 more

we don't want to over do it

HaHa! :lol:

I'll definitely be getting this game and it have a strange feeling that this not-so-over-hyped game will be quite amazing, attracting critical review scores of over 90%.

Aren't any of you angry that the game has this pseudo drifting crap?

Did Nintendo miss out on the steering wheel that was included with games since last year?

Last edited:
ciper said:
Aren't any of you angry that the game has this pseudo drifting crap?
yeah its gonna be full of snakers like mario kart DS, i laughed when he said a novice will be able to race fair against vets...pffft yeah right

yeah ive seen a couple of wheels for wii....

Back