+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Pretty Self Explanitory...

Example:

Member #655
A Good-Hearted member Who Can Be An Idiot At Times.
----------------

You Can Be As Stern As You Want Just As Long As You Keep The Flaming Somewhere Else.

Someone Define me!:wtf:

Wii_Smurf

A Good Friendly member, Can Be A Little Weird At Times

Then Again, We All Can.:lol:

An awesome member! Never spams, trolls, flames, or multi-posts.

Also, he's freaking hilarious!

Define Stanger :
Stranger is a good asset to wiichat and I am glad that he actively posts as I enjoy reading what he has to say.
He is funny and seems like a cool guy.
In my eyes, he is a good'un ;)

Lee.J

lee.jarrat

An All-Around Good, Funny member. He Doesn't care What Other People Say About Him. He Just Ignores It, And Doesn't Retaliate.

+M=M+

great wiichat member, since I join I see him posting almost everyday, and sometimes appears he has nothing to do, but be here... :D

Define Wii_cammy
Wii_cammy is a friendly member who has his ups and downs, just like me. He has always got something to say. He has being a good friend to me on wiichat for a few months now, although he doesnt come on as regularly as he did before, I still like to see what he has to say.

Define Mau
Mau seems to be a really nice person, although I havent talked to him on here, he looks like an interesting member. I have seen Mau around helping other members and I am grateful for that fact because I can't be arsed to help :lol: only kidding ;)

Lee.J

Lee.Jarret-

the quintessential photo whore. a major pain in my butt but has proably the cutest face ever that i cant be mad at for more than a week (because thats how long his ban was from me) lol. all around a good decent kid.....until i ban him again.

hes like the puppy that keeps piddleing in the house but no mater how many times you want to hit it with the news paper, he makes that face and you go "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

damn sensitive side :lol:

Jill

great person, great mod, always paying attention, and even though she is a police officer on NYC, apparently, she likes to bring more justice on wiichat, since she is always on wiichat from her pc in the car :lol:

Jill

An Awesome Supermod Who Helps All, Serves All, And Is Loved By Nearly Every Single member On This Forum.

And She Also Has A Hot Chick On A Giant Gun As Her Av. :ihih:

:lol:

Mau

A Kind-Hearted member Who cares For everyone. Ecspecially His Newly-Found Family. Very Active And Helpful

Last edited:
+M=M+
Never really talked to him, but he seems pretty cool..even tho he likes "My Chemical Romance":sick:

Tr1p1ng
Hmm.

Hardly seen you.

Sounds like a great person, good at graphics too.

Back