Define The Member Above You

CyanRussel: You seem like a typically good guy, you post quite a bit... Umm youe signaturee is really , good which prolli means your good at graphics.. & iv'e talked to you once, because you critiizsed me.. but owell= P you seem pretty cool

BRAWNY: Where do i start about Adam, he is a really cool ASIAN =p guy, who know a lot about computerss. He is extremely funny, and always has something to say, even if its good or bad, soetimes he can be wierd but thats why hes awsome. People must get to know Brawny and you'll see how cool he is. Brawny , is one of my good wiichat friends, =]

Suner52 said:
CyanRussel: You seem like a typically good guy, you post quite a bit... Umm youe signaturee is really , good which prolli means your good at graphics.. & iv'e talked to you once, because you critiizsed me.. but owell= P you seem pretty cool

BRAWNY: Where do i start about Adam, he is a really cool ASIAN =p guy, who know a lot about computerss. He is extremely funny, and always has something to say, even if its good or bad, soetimes he can be wierd but thats why hes awsome. People must get to know Brawny and you'll see how cool he is. Brawny , is one of my good wiichat friends, =]

Thats who Brawny is? Nevah woulda known.

Suner 52 A cool member that I for some reason haven't seen much.

Monsteroids said:
Thats who Brawny is? Nevah woulda known.

Suner 52 A cool member that I for some reason haven't seen much.

I've Joined about 6 days ago, and since then im an active member =] You also seem cool and i havn't sen you much =P

Wario200
Has a lot of posts!!! Seems to really like anime. And i hope to get to him or her xD sorry don't know your gender! =P

Back