deja vu

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
well you all remember last gen war,right?
you know xbox vs ps2 leaving GCN sitting there to watch. well i just want to see if you all agree that this time its wii vs ps3 leaving the 360 in a neatural position.Do you think iam correct or are you all sitting your flame switch to on?

I think that the Wii is going to watch PS3 and 360 duke it out. 360 already has the upper hand.

Actually right now, Ps3 and 360 are competing for who's DVD drive will be as obsolete as an 8-track player. It's HD-DVD Vs. Bluray, while graphic comparison of games remain the same, this is what it's all about.

Kamikaze said:
Actually right now, Ps3 and 360 are competing for who's DVD drive will be as obsolete as an 8-track player. It's HD-DVD Vs. Bluray, while graphic comparison of games remain the same, this is what it's all about.

They should have left the HD movie format out of gaming and besides, most movies these days suck. Crappy movies in HD are just aesthetically pleasing crap.

what are you talking about???
tons of people are getting 360s this year since its the first xmas their available, ps3 and wii are just getting all the hype because they just came out..so hype wise, yah..wii and ps3 got it all....

Master Foot said:
They should have left the HD movie format out of gaming and besides, most movies these days suck. Crappy movies in HD are just aesthetically pleasing crap.

Actually the HD-DVD player is left out on the 360, it's an optional purchase as that's where Ps3's mistake had fallen. If they had made the Blu-Ray player optional by making it a future add on, they wouldn't have the drastic shortage they do now, as that's one many of the problems had been which was converting a Blu-Ray player into a system. I honestly do hope that Blu-Ray movies become obsolete, but in all truthfulness we will be seeing HD-DVD and Blu-ray movies for quite sometime. I mean, who really wants to rebuild their collection for a different player?

360.gif
yes,360 +Wii = Much Love

europe wise

the xbox 360 came out just before christmas last year meaning that it sold loads but was out out of stock quite a bit.this year because of the bundles and the shortages of the wii its sold lots again

the wii came out before christmas meaning it sold loads and was out of stock in most places, but because of its price it will sell throughout the year for birthdays and stuff.

the ps3 is coming out in march meaning it will sell some at launch and then nothing will happen until christmas but then the wii will be available as will the price reduced (i think) xbox 360

Back