Delay remorce.

megaman??

i dunno, i really think this is for headset support. i cant see anything smaller than this addition being the cause of a two month delay. i also think that brawl will nix friend codes or simplify online gameplay. although with the check mii out channel having numbers for individual miis, my hopes fell a little. but i still believe it.

i say the delay was MOSTLY cause of sonic (i think he was a last minute addition.) but i hear it was delayed just to polish it up, which i guess im OK with. but i still get angry considering the fact that Dec. 3rd is right around the corner

okay the game was delayed 2 whole freaking months, if it took 2 months per character/and his levels/items and assuming the roster would be around 40....let's see that would be more than 7 years, and you're forgetting about game modes, wi-fi and single player

AND sonic was announced and developed before they delayed the game......it was not sonic, no one has a single peice of evidence as to why sonic would be the reason

it was probably because of a variety of bugs and glitches, and just to polish the game over-all or like samxcore said, it might have something to do with online

I agree with you Mushroomedmario. I highly doubt it would take two whole months to add Sonic into the game, especially since he's already playable.

mushroomedmario said:
if it took 2 months per character/and his levels/items and assuming the roster would be around 40....let's see that would be more than 7 years, and you're forgetting about game modes, wi-fi and single player

:lol:

Shoko said:
i say the delay was MOSTLY cause of sonic (i think he was a last minute addition.) but i hear it was delayed just to polish it up, which i guess im OK with. but i still get angry considering the fact that Dec. 3rd is right around the corner

:lol: :lol: wrong! Hes probably 100% done now. Its for tune-ups.

Gee if Brawl had a 20 year development it would have to be worth more than life or else I'd murder Ninty

it's not sonic, maybe adding alt costumes? not just palette changes which really annoyed me. whatever it is, it's making the game better... which doesnt bother me at all. only thing that annoys me is that i start school again before it comes out.

i hope the delay was for a headset. correct me if im wrong, but there is an expansion port on the gh3 controller, and it says "not yet available" but in gh2 for the 360, they had one of those, and wasn't that used for a headset?

Back