Delayed until Feb. 10 on US

At the e3 nintendo press conference these were almost exactly Reggie's words:
Smash Bros will be coming out. Not Next January, not next Spring, but December 3 of 2007. (big applaud

Wtf? This is the first time Nintendo has truly pissed me off to no end!

everyone should e-mail nintendo demanding a ssbb playable demo.. this is unfair. they said it would make the deadline. but 2 months later.. thats insane.
i hope MOH is good enough to hold me until then...

WTF!?!??!?!?!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Now i am not going to get it for Christmas...:sad:
At least send a demo of some sort....:scared:

it will be switched. its been 100% confirmed.. Febuary 10th 2008

im so dissapointed, man, i was really looking foward to it

ok......... time to take out the AK-47 and show Nintendo how i feel :(

lol, im kinda used to this though. i mean, when i got the worst phone call ever, gamestop telllin me twilight princess is delayed, i felt like breaking my gamecube, so its jus like re-opening healed wounds :(:(:(

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tiny year and a month delay.

Do you know how long people waited for Twilight Princess (including me)?!

It's the way of Nintendo, folks.
Delays, delays, and then a perfect gem.

Trulen said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tiny year and a month delay.

Do you know how long people waited for Twilight Princess (including me)?!

It's the way of Nintendo, folks.
Delays, delays, and then a perfect gem.
yes yes, i was one of those people. had Twilight Princess pre-ordered when it was only intended for the Gamecube back in 2005 i think. so yea, i know how it sucks to wait for a game that you really want.

and your right, Nintendo will make it worth your wait. they want to make this game as perfect as possible.

cmon people...its only 2 months...its not like you are starving? :p

Its going to be worth it.

Nintendo is really started to piss me off. every time they give a release date for a game they change it, happened with Twilight Princess, Happened with Mario Galaxy, Happened With Metroid Prime 3, Which if I remenber correctly was suppose to be a Wii launch title. but oh well guess I have no choice but to wait. I do think they need a demo channel, or put the original Smash Bros on the VC.

Back