demo channel

i believe nintendo announced an external harddrive for the wii. and the wii might have something similar to xbox live. the article is on the front of the page.

darkangel1 said:
i believe nintendo announced an external harddrive for the wii. and the wii might have something similar to xbox live. the article is on the front of the page.

Not sure I heard about that anyone else confirm this.

Other than a noob?

darkangel1 said:

Nintendo wants to avoid doing things that both the X360 and PS3 do, I highly doubt that they would even think about putting something like live on the Wii.

External Harddrive? There's no need for one..

The demo channel WILL be in the form of Wiiware. It's already there on the shop channel. Nintendo themselves spoke about how games form various developers will be able to download and play using the Wii points system. Who knows what this means. You may be able to do demos for EA games for instance. One level on a Medal of Honor, or 2 tracks on a new Need for Speed game. You can't throw things out the window because Nintendo thinks "differently." They have the rights and the technology to do a hard drive why not? They have the means to do a demo setup, why not? If they offer the hard drive, why couldn't they offer the demos via WiiWare? Who knows is what I am saying.

bout memory...the SD card 2.0gb can hold ALOT. it can save channels such as internet/everyone votes channel...If you can save them on an SD card, then you will be ablet to save demos.

Its possible espeacially with the upcoming Wiiware.

Back