Demo Compilations

HelpMeGetWii said:
called renting the game before u buy it

I see what your saying but, instead of renting 5 or 6 games, instead you could demo 5 or 6 games for nothing. And if you dont like the game its not sitting collecting dust for a week or however long you have it for.

CantGetAWii said:
I thought I read or heard somewhere that the demo channel has be confirmed by nintendo. Or maybe its still a rumour? Anyone have confirmation?

Yeah i heard the same thing, nintendo will get you fankids everything you need, just wait. 360 bin out a year its had some up-dates. Wii bin out 5 months, give it some time.

HelpMeGetWii said:
but some people might just play the demo's and not buy the game
and not all the games will have a demo

well that all depends on how long/good the demo is. If they keep it short, then people will still want to buy the game. As long as they like it, but see the demo channel would allow people to preview the game. Not play the entire game. And you may be right not all games will have demos, but who knows, they might all eventually have demo's. Unlikely, but who knows, not me not you.

They could just make demos for hyped up games like SMG and SPM.

I really wish they did this.

Would be great help aswell to have a go at the game before actually buying it. Really think it would help them out aswell.

why doesnt somebody call nintendo to
1) tell them about this idea
2)ask them about channels in the future
3) recomend any other channel idea you thought of
Yay i revived this thread , well kina :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kool

ya that would be a very good idea to have a demo channel on the wii... but to improve nintendo's sales with it... they could make it cost some wii points... not to expensive just like 50-100 wii points per demo and they could only play a little of the game... like for example... with super mario strikers charged... they could only be mario and only play at one place... but play different opponents every time... and could only play the first 2 1/2 minutes of the game( assuming the game is supposed to be 5 minutes long

i dont know.. something like that

Back