Democrat or Republican?

ojo

Life...
Aug 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
7902-8664-3910-2343
Which one are you and who do you think will go head on in the presidential 2008 election. I am a democrat and thinking Obama and Giuliani going to battle it out.

As i am not an American, i am still for the Democrats. I believe they have a better way of ruling a country and their not pro Wars freak either

Ok here are the facts. In 2008 whoever becomes president will have to deal with all the problems left from the prior president. You are crazy if you think the oil companies will do nothing less than F!@$ us in 2008-09. Prepare for one hell of an economic collapse, whoever takes office.

They better not be smiling when they take office. They got a lot of crap to clean up. Ironically this is exactly how the Roman Empire collapsed. One weak politician after another after Nero ruined the country.

I'm really neither. I think I'm rooting for the dems this time around though. (My opinion doesn't really matter as I'm still to young to vote...)

I'll be turning 18 in time to vote.
Scoooore.

Hurrah Republicans that do it right.

But I know next to nothing about these candidates >:

I am at least happy for not leaving in the USA, they are going to have a huge environment problem, they are ****ing up the world with their **** (25% of the world environmental problems are from the USA), and I just hope your new president is someone like Al Gore, it doesn't matter if he is republican or democrat.

Arcadium said:
I am at least happy for not leaving in the USA, they are going to have a huge environment problem, they are ****ing up the world with their **** (25% of the world environmental problems are from the USA), and I just hope your new president is someone like Al Gore, it doesn't matter if he is republican or democrat.
****in hippy.

lolz said:
****in hippy.
How do you get that from what he said?

I'm personally not bothered. Either one got into a position of power because they represent a benefit for people already with power. In the end, I think the US is a little too messed up politicaly to do all that much good. Maybe I'm wrong, and it'd be nice, I just don't see it happening.

Also, I urge everyone to watch the Douche and the Turd Episode of South Park.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t4SraoTHDI[/media]

Republican, war supporter. voting Romney 08. Don't care about the myth of global warming or the horrible ManBearPig that created and popularized it.

get over it.

Being in NH gives me the opportunity to see every politician 14 times, obama stands for nothing and hillary is a moron.

flame away.

Matt90 said:
Republican, war supporter. voting Romney 08. Don't care about the myth of global warming or the horrible ManBearPig that created and popularized it.

get over it.

Being in NH gives me the opportunity to see every politician 14 times, obama stands for nothing and hillary is a moron.

flame away.
Interesting.

1. Why do you support the war?
2. Why do you think Global Warming or Climate Change is a myth?

Squall7 said:
Interesting.

1. Why do you support the war?
2. Why do you think Global Warming or Climate Change is a myth?

3. Also why do you think Obama is a moron?

I vary. I actually listen to the arguments. Now a days its hard to be a Republican with all the mistakes that have happen in recent history. But you forget what they did in the past and what democrats did in the past.

Back