Democrats in the House!!!

White-Wolf

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2006
So the democrats won over 47 new seats and took control of the house, who btw has soul power of impeachment and the power to issue subpoenas. I can say this is one happy day for me.

Yeah, they will never get an impeachment on Mr. Bush. So get over that one real quick. And have fun when they slip a higher tax law into another law legislation.... great how they can do that, isn't it? Yeah. /sarcasm.

ABC said:
I didn't mind Rumsfeld at all, but these changes might finally light a fire up the asses of Republicans to fight for what is right and for what you believe in. But come on, Nancy Palosi.. the Speaker of the House? That ***** can't even put on her makeup straight let alone lead the House of Representatives.

sorry for spelling in advance.

well it wasent so much rumsfeld, but the fact bush used him as a excuse to why he had no stratagy, but then never fired him. Rumsfeld created a civil war in iraq, Now bush throws him under a buss conventaly 1 week after he said he would keep him around for another 2 years (before dems won the house). Bush knew that keeping Rumsfeld around, Bush would find himself under that buss, and possibly find himself the first president ever thrown out of office.

It still gets me that bush dident know what a suni or a sheeite was before the war in iraq. Keep your friends close, but keep you enemies closer.

ABC said:
Yeah, they will never get an impeachment on Mr. Bush. So get over that one real quick. And have fun when they slip a higher tax law into another law legislation.... great how they can do that, isn't it? Yeah. /sarcasm.

I hear Clinton was impeached for lieing about sex.... now what if he had lied about 911, the war that happened afterworld, then spied on us citizen , suspended habis corpus, ect ect. yeah i think it could happen. You know all the money gone into war could have saved us from our debt so we woulden't need as much taxes. Bush left many I owe U's. It was only a matter of time that they would atch up.

Republicans give tax breaks to big business. When democrats raise taxes, its not for the middle class, its for big business and those who can afford those taxes. Big business spends enuff money on mis information that they should just pay the bloody taxes.

Hopefully now Halaberten (sp?) will get whats coming to them. 50$ for a six pack of coke in iraq... and no body armor to speak of... and they get tax breaks along with no bid contracts. I think the people today have spoken, and it was loud enough for even bush to hear it, and thats why you can find rummy crushed a few miles back.

But common... Pelosi isn't that bad... she diden't cover up for her friend that was sending sexual emails to miners, like the old house speaker of the house. She also diden't vote for the war in Iraq. Personally i would want Dean as speaker of the house... no wait president.... but what happened is the past. I hope he goes up for reelection, that man is a paladin who takes no prisoners.

Last edited:
First off, Mr. Bush didn't fire anyone. So let's get that straight. He had enough honor to stick up for the person who helped fight TWO critical wars, one in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. It was Rumsfeld's decision to resign. And Pelosi IS that bad. That woman has talked down to our President more than any other Speaker in the history of the House of Representatives. Then she makes a speach today talking about Bi-Partisanship? Who the hell is she trying to fool after being one of the worst partisan Democrats in the House? It;s not hard to see through her crap. I am just hoping that this current administration and the new house can see eye to eye for the next couple years. And let me add, that I truly believe that Hillary Clinton is an Evil woman. And when she decides to run for the presidency, that is when I become the most active and outspoken Republican this country has ever seen. Until then, I hope for the best between the two parties. Let this country continue to be the greatest.

THanks for the edit while I was writing my post. Where the hell do you get your information that Democrats only raise taxes for big business? Let me give you a BLATANT example. Corzine, the asshole that runs New Jersey just recently SHUT DOWN the entire state until he got his way to raise the sales tax from 6% in New Jersey to 7%. Now please tell me, what class does the sales tax effect? Because if I'm not mistaken, that includes the poorest of the poor. Until you get your views straight on what both parties stand for, there is no reason to carry on this conversation.

Last edited:
ABC said:
First off, Mr. Bush didn't fire anyone. So let's get that straight. He had enough honor to stick up for the person who helped fight TWO critical wars, one in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. It was Rumsfeld's decision to resign. And Pelosi IS that bad. That woman has talked down to our President more than any other Speaker in the history of the House of Representatives. Then she makes a speach today talking about Bi-Partisanship? Who the hell is she trying to fool after being one of the worst partisan Democrats in the House? It;s not hard to see through her crap. I am just hoping that this current administration and the new house can see eye to eye for the next couple years. And let me add, that I truly believe that Hillary Clinton is an Evil woman. And when she decides to run for the presidency, that is when I become the most active and outspoken Republican this country has ever seen. Until then, I hope for the best between the two parties. Let this country continue to be the greatest.

THanks for the edit while I was writing my post. Where the hell do you get your information that Democrats only raise taxes for big business? Let me give you a BLATANT example. Corzine, the asshole that runs New Jersey just recently SHUT DOWN the entire state until he got his way to raise the sales tax from 6% in New Jersey to 7%. Now please tell me, what class does the sales tax effect? Because if I'm not mistaken, that includes the poorest of the poor. Until you get your views straight on what both parties stand for, there is no reason to carry on this conversation.
I think you are brilliant!

If someone is a jerk and sucks at their job, and you call them a jerk, are you Bipartisan? No. If you say they are doing a heck of a job *cookie to know who that one is*, are you then the one who is partisan? Yes. Bipartisan doesn’t mean you give someone a pass. Bush is the worst of the worst. Many republicans agree (at least the ones running for office) hahaha. It’s not because bush is a republican, it’s because he is a war monger who is looked at by the world on equal level to the leader of north Korea. People outside of America are afraid of us, and its not the terrorists, but those who once we called friends. ( I will get you link) I think it was a poll taken from Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Clintons stain was only on a dress, and it was only a little sperm. Bushes stain on his own hands, and its the blood of Iraq.

Rummi resigned yes, but I find politics weaves an intricate web, and at times we must look deeper for the meaning of this causality. It is politics after all.

Hope that while we do not see eye to eye, that we shale not flame eachother, and whatever relationship we had will remain (whatever that might have been).

I will agree, democrats have a stigma of taxes, but we are a nation who is major debt (by whome?) whare will this money come from? the blood of blood/oil of iraq?

Last edited:
trishj said:
I think you are brilliant!

Thank you. :) I work in the news industry and am surrounded by politics over 8 hours a day. I learn more than I had ever though in my life about both parties... and I have set beliefs and moral values around that knowledge that will never change... and I will stick up for those until the death of me.

I agree with you though that Hillary is one scary lady. No need to get angry though, especially about my post edit. I edit all my posts until i see that a post has been posted in front of mine. its how i am. I continually revise, and rework.

White-Wolf said:
It’s not because bush is a republican, it’s because he is a war monger who is looked at by the world on equal level to the leader of north Korea. Clintons stain was only on a dress, and it was only a little sperm. Bushes stain on his own hands, and its the blood of Iraq.

Hmm, so you truly believe that Clinton's stain was merely on that of an intern's dress? May I enlighten you to the facts then. You are comparing Bush to Kim Jung Ill... when it was Bill Clinton that supplied North Korea with the same exact Nukes that he is testing today.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/1/7/164846.shtml

Yes, while your beloved Clinton was lying to the faces of Americans UNDER OATH... he was also keeping Kim Jung Ill quiet by supplying him with millions of dollars in aid and nuclear reactors. Now that you have learned more than what CNN has taught you... please.. go on.

and bush (not bush jr) supplied iraq with its weapons of mass destruction it used to wipe out the curds, that we went into iraq for. everyone has American weapons.

actually i think it was that Clinton diden't think SEX was oral sex. But do you think that is worse in a way to iraq?

Bush lies to us ever day, we just couldent get him under oath because we diden't have majority in the house. and that day has come.

this is fun.

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
and bush (not bush jr) supplied iraq with its weapons of mass destruction it used to wipe out the curds, that we went into iraq for. everyone has American weapons.

Not only did you completely ignore my point and question, you stated something that made absolutely no sense. Do some more research, it will truly enlighten you on what has gone on and what is going on in this country. I think this conversation (at least for me) is over. Good night everyone.

ABC said:
Not only did you completely ignore my point and question, you stated something that made absolutely no sense. Do some more research, it will truly enlighten you on what has gone on and what is going on in this country. I think this conversation (at least for me) is over. Good night everyone.

what’s your point then? I shale try to address it to the best of my ability.

My point is that We have given weapons to everyone. My point is that Lying about sex under oath is not as bad as lying to get us into unnecessary war that has created a civil war in of itself. My point is now that theirs accountability, we wont end up creating a Nuclear war searching for terrorist. My point is that terrorists are not Iraqis. My point is where heck is Benladen? Where is the accountability? Are you saying republican control all three branches of government is a good thing? My point is, You cant fight terror with fear. My point is, i edit my posts because i know i don't get writing on the first try, but i refine my posts. Its so i can get the feeling out first then the Semantics. Please do not belittle me nor my intelligence. While I am rash and quick tongued, I am also thoughtful and willing to listen. I am sorry you do not wish to continue this conversation.

ABC said:
You are comparing Bush to Kim Jung Ill

While i am, SO to is our allies. They are afraid of us. and that makes me afraid.

I hope that with a *democrat* *edit* congress they will have faith in us once more.

Would you mind telling me were it is that you work so I understand were you are coming from?

Last edited:
YAY!!! i am democratic, so this is a good day 4 me.

on the other hand hillary clinton :sick:

hey, im a gamer first, democrat second :lol:

YAY!!! i am democratic, so this is a good day 4 me.

on the other hand hillary clinton :sick:

hey, im a gamer first, democrat second :lol:

Back