Demonflair's Graphics Shop

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
If you want a sig or a avatar made, this is the right place. :)

I work with Photoshop CS2, a great program to do this things.

If you want a sig or avatar post here and tell me what you want in your sig or avatar.

My favourite style on a sig is basically with one render/image and some good background, with some creativity on it.
If you ask me to do a sig based on my kind of style, you will have a sig like the ones you see below, except the sig with Ninja Gaiden theme. If you ask me to do a sig with various renders on it, the sig will problably have lesser quality, although I will try to do my best work.

I made a sig tutorial with video animation:

http://www.wiichat.com/design-lounge/28990-full-photoshop-cs2-tutorial-video-animation.html

Be sure to see it, if you want full details in how to make a sig.

Here the payment works with reputation. :)
For every sig or avatar made the person who asked for them needs to pay with rep.

Although there's a limit for every requests, I can only work with 3 requests. The other clients requesting for sigs need to wait till there's a number of requests below number 3.

At the moment the Number of Requests are:

1. mr_resi
2. High Definition

Here are some examples of my sigs without video animation:

ilikecookiess-sig.jpg

Dumbass-Luigis-Sig-1.jpg

Almos-Sig.gif

Samus-101-Sig.jpg

Mr.jpg

Half_Emptys-Sig.jpg

Ninja-Gaiden-Sig.jpg

Sonic-Sig.jpg

Mr-Resis-Sig.jpg

Wii_BrEnDo2007-Sig.gif

Teh-Frogs-Sig.gif

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig-3.jpg

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig-2-1.jpg

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig.gif

Talis-McCloud.jpg

Wiicammys-sig.gif

NoShines-Sig.gif

And here's some examples of my sigs with video animation:

Sig-Tutorial.gif

God-of-War-2-Sig.gif

Resi-Sig.gif

WII60S-SIg-3.gif

This are just a few examples of the sigs I made. :D

Last edited:
Payment through rep seems weird. . .

Fair enough they might want to rep you but using it as paying if a little bad imo

Graphics* i think.

Well done!!

demon flair

i think i wanna change my sig, i love the original lay out but i was thinking maybe you can put the world trade center behind my patch? some relation to 9-11

maybe even the NYC skyline in the background? if you got an artistic "idea" apply it and lemme know <3

ETA- maybe put my name on the side? and write below "9-11 never forget" ????

The_Loose_Cannon said:
demon flair

i think i wanna change my sig, i love the original lay out but i was thinking maybe you can put the world trade center behind my patch? some relation to 9-11

maybe even the NYC skyline in the background? if you got an artistic "idea" apply it and lemme know <3

ETA- maybe put my name on the side? and write below "9-11 never forget" ????

To keep it privately I'm going to PM you :thumbsup:

Hey, nice sigs you have there demon, plus thanks again for mine :) , will rep you again in a minute.

Offtopic : LOL at my avatar, that pic was took 2-3 years ago and just edited it now on paint. :lol:

Edit : damn, its still saying I need to spread rep round, i have done this now and its been like a month now lol.
I think somethings wrong with my rep system :|

Double Edit : Doesnt matter about my avatar, i changed it like half an hour ago and forgot to edit this post..

Last edited by a moderator:
Half Empty said:
I was wondering if you could make a sig with this pic:http://www.worth1000.com/entries/205000/205230HNPm_w.jpg With my name on it? The style, if you could, would be liquid-ish.

And an avatar just saying my name. I'll rep you twice, once for sig and another for the avatar. Thanks!

Geez you're the third person so far asking me for a sig... that's good :)

I'll do it as soon I'm ready with the others ;)

demonflair said:
Geez you're the third person so far asking me for a sig... that's good :)

I'll do it as soon I'm ready with the others ;)

what i advise doing is this

instead of your idea of busy/free in the thread title, im going to take a poll of how many people need sigs

then ill gather their names designate them to whoever wants them to make their sig.

for instance, say i want you to do my thread BUT lee (throwing in a name) wants tyler to do his- so what ill do is make a request thread. people will sign their name for a sig and then whoever acknowledges (say you respond to me first and tyler accepts another persons request) ill write their name in bullet formation on the top of the list with who will do their sig

then from that point on, its responsible to PM them and see what type of sig they want.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what i advise doing is this

instead of your idea of busy/free in the thread title, im going to take a poll of how many people need sigs

then ill gather their names designate them to whoever wants them to make their sig.

for instance, say i want you to do my thread BUT lee (throwing in a name) wants tyler to do his- so what ill do is make a request thread. people will sign their name for a sig and then whoever acknowledges (say you respond to me first and tyler accepts another persons request) ill write their name in bullet formation on the top of the list with who will do their sig

then from that point on, its responsible to PM them and see what type of sig they want.

I like that idea :cool:

I'm sure that'll be good for everybody :)

EDIT* Jill Have Your Sig:

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig-2-1.jpg

demonflair said:
I like that idea :cool:

I'm sure that'll be good for everybody :)

check out the thread, i stickied it

i got the names off of the GFX official thread of those who posted their sigs that they made

if i left out people it wasnt intentional, i made it to page 3 and the only people so far where the ones i mentioned that added sigs. im sure there are other people but i just really cant seem to think who else there is lol. nothing personal and if they wanna partake in it or have their name removed i can do either or :)

Half Empty said:
I was wondering if you could make a sig with this pic:http://www.worth1000.com/entries/205000/205230HNPm_w.jpg With my name on it? The style, if you could, would be liquid-ish.

And an avatar just saying my name. I'll rep you twice, once for sig and another for the avatar. Thanks!

I'm afraid that pic isn't showing up, just try it again...

Back