Demonflair's Graphics Shop

demonflair said:
If so I do need to get PMs to know what ppl want, and for who the sigs or avys are...

Also I want this thread to continue so perhaps sticking it should be nice...

But I'm not so sure about that atm, give me one day to see if this shop works :thumbsup:

well, do this. refer them to sign their name at the list and then have them write your name with theirs. for instance,

The_Loose_Cannon said:
TLC- demonflair

and then from that point send a PM and they can talk about what they want

just be sure to clear out your PMs when youre done so people can respond to you

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well, do this. refer them to sign their name at the list and then have them write your name with theirs. for instance,

and then from that point send a PM and they can talk about what they want

just be sure to clear out your PMs when youre done so people can respond to you

Ok, but like that this shop is going to be ignored and I don't want that Jill...

demonflair said:
Ok, but like that this shop is going to be ignored and I don't want that Jill...

ok, then what ill do is delete your name from the list then.......but if i do so, EVERYONES going to want their own sig shop......

just tell them to sign their name but talk about what they want in here how about that? rather than PMs? BUT YOUR CLIENTS ONLY!!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok, then what ill do is delete your name from the list then.......but if i do so, EVERYONES going to want their own sig shop......

just tell them to sign their name but talk about what they want in here how about that? rather than PMs? BUT YOUR CLIENTS ONLY!!!!

Ok I'm going to set some rules in this/my shop...

demonflair said:

outstanding

thats what well do then, this is your description thread. once you choose a member and/or one is assigned to you, theyll discuss it here in your shop.

Mr Resi

Here's the sig I made for you:

Mr-Resis-Sig-1.jpg

Is there a website where I can learn some of the things you use to make these? Very nice stuff. I just don't understand where in photoshop you get this stuff.

Pixel2life is a good one I hear. Deviantart has all the scripts and brushes.

subliminal messages.........gimptalk

Skorp said:
Is there a website where I can learn some of the things you use to make these? Very nice stuff. I just don't understand where in photoshop you get this stuff.

check out SSBB_lovers initial thread "the official Graphics......"

its a sticky on this forum and its the first post he makes. it has all the sites you need to do basic sigs :)

Actually some of those sites either don't work or are links to completely opposite sites. He told me that they were given to him by another member...

Which reminds me one of those sites brought up something on sexiest men in sports

Poor poor Syntax...

Edit.. seems the link to the site is still there.....

Skorp said:

To make a sig like that I need to get brushes, the best one is DeviantArt, from that site I also get C4D renders, which makes the bg of the sig pretty cool, then
I need to get renders/images, I go to Google or GameRenders, and if I want some cool fonts, I go to Dafonts.

To use this things in Photoshop, renders for example you go to Open file.
For brushes you use the brush tool, to use the fonts you downloaded, go to the folder with that font, and then copy it for the Fonts folder, in Start » Control Panel » Fonts.

And if you want to learn some techniques, got to this site:

Brawny said:
Pixel2life is a good one I hear.

Pretty easy stuff isn't it?? :D

P.S. This post is valuable, so pay with rep :)

Last edited:
Back