Demos

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off his name is Ronald. 2nd hes obviously a very clueless individual if he hasn't heard this rumor by now seeing as how the Wii has been out for several months now. 3rd off you're retarded. You didn't ask a single question in your original post and you were put on BLAST steven. Go cry somewhere else loser. I swear this forum is like 90% complete idiots and they keep coming everyday to post the same stupid sh*t everyday.

Sorry i dont really look up stuff about wii 24/7 as u can see by my post count even tho ive been a member for a long time. I just dont think just because someone needs help with a something that obviously was ment to be a question should get flamed for it. Clearly he wants to know something and hes looking for advice and thats something some dont give him instead they make fun of. And jedi your an idiot if u think im clueless because i didn't know something about the wii, obviously you have no life if someone is automatically labled "clueless" Thats why forums are here so people can learn more through posts, how can people be so rude?

bunny-pancake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back