design your own controller with your own pic

Kakashi said:
My second try ^^
yoshiimote.jpg

Damn thats quality :lol:

Icetrash said:
what are you talking about? a controller is a controller and can be used by both left and right handed people. In the GC controller both left and right handed people can play.....actually ALL controllers both handed people can play. Thats just stupid.......
Uhhhhh, if u haven't noticed gc's analog stick is on the left side so it's very hard for left handed ppl to play it:( Im not a lefty so lucky me:D

As for all other controllers it's still weird for them because on the PS/Xbox controllers have the buttons on the right side, forcing lefties to use there non-dominant hand to have to press the buttons.

Nate's right, this is the first controller to be able to be handled by both lefties and righties, because the buttons r up and down, so it's not different for anyone who plays. Very cool Nintendo:D

Well, I took some time ssbb_lover and I think I've got the controller you were thinking of. I decided to make like the zapper-gun-shell because having a just a wiimote looked weak. For the wiimote, I obviously used Samus's gun and for the handle, I used Samus's power suit armor.

Hope you and everyone likes it.:D

wii-metriod-gun.jpg

Last edited:
now THAT'S quality.
EDIT: Maniacal Maniac, yeah, I have seen it, that would be really cool to have that! Oh, and could somebody make me an all-black controller with these pics?
Front of controller:
ed3.jpg

Sides: Just put "Marthmaster" on the sides. In red text.
Back:
fmab.jpg

Like I said, if you could make it to where the pictures have no white border, that would be great. if you can't just make it a white controller. if it's black, red text. if it's white, blue text. thanks aplenty to anybody who can do this!

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
Well, I took some time ssbb_lover and I think I've got the controller you were thinking of. I decided to make like the zapper-gun-shell because having a just a wiimote looked weak. For the wiimote, I obviously used Samus's gun and for the handle, I used Samus's power suit armor.

Hope you and everyone likes it.:D

wii-metriod-gun.jpg

Wowww :lol:

Back