Design your own wii game

Genre: Everything
Controls: Use to the full power...
Title: World
Storyline: Live the life of ...a person ... make this game sooo massive that you can travel around the world pic a house etc. etc. all in 1st/3rd person view and then get a job sooo if you chose a job as a fireman you would have to be a fireman if you chose a job as a policeman u hav2 do that stuff etc...
yes this game would be tooo hard to create and be tooo big but how awesome would it be... Just imagine the possibilities

That is the paradox of gaming. If you make it too realistic, you might as well just do it in real life.

use the wii-mote hack for ur comp, downlaod gamemaker (google it, it by matt ovars or sumthing liek that) and maek a game! i do that

spoleweski said:
Title: MarioKart Victory Lane
Genre: Racing/Adventure

5898v5orig5ph.jpg

lol awesome i hope they make a mario kart sooon lol
ok my game now

Megaman X(working title lol)
Genre-FPS third person-RPG-ACTION
Controls- u can use first person where u point and shoot and third person u move with the nunchuck and jump and shoot using a and b
-you can customize megaman Axl And of course Zero with armor weapon upgrades and abillities and it will have online and be AWESOME AND BRING MEGAMAN BACK TO GREATNESS

GENRE: Third-person Shooter / Survival Horror

TITLE: Dead End

STORY:
Manhattan, New York City, 2013. The island had become isolated. Bridges are blocked by pile-ups and disintegration. Ferries sunk and tunnels demolished. A biological weapon was detonated, turning its inhabitants into walking dead. The military had secured the veins leading to the city. But the military are completely outnumbered with 1.5 million zombies rampaging the city.

As one of the survivors, you'll drive around town to search for other survivors, rip through or shoot down the undead. Find routes to freedom...

...that's the working story.

(So it's like a mash between "Grand Theft Auto" and "Dead Rising")

CONTROLS:
IDEA ONE
I have an idea for a control scheme that the wii could utilize. You know how some FPS games on the wii gets irritating when you over-turn and in turn sending your whole screen turning around by itself (Red Steel, sometimes Elebits.) Where Zelda came as a success is that the bounding box only works from top to bottom, not left and right. It also gave a warning that the cursor is out of its bounding box when you over-turn. But the confusing part about that scheme is that you need to use the joystick to turn left and right.

Now, my idea is somehow similar to that of a mouse. When you move the mouse and it's near the edge of the mousepad, you simply lifted it up and then moved it back to the other side. So how could this be applied to the wii?

Think about your fps shooter without the bounding box. Plus, it will not be a fixed reticule either. So the fps would look like one of those arcade shooters (i.e. Time Crisis, House of the Dead and etc.) But how would you turn? Press and Hold the A button to grab the screen and move the wiimote to move the screen. Something similar to Zelda when you grab and move the map.

Also, the D-Pad becomes the controller for inventory. Up Arrow is Grab Action (grabbing, opening doors/cars, lifting). Down Arrow is Firearms Action (Guns, Sub-Machine Guns, Machine Guns). Left Arrow is Melee Action (Fists, Melee Weapon, Knife). Right Arrow is Throw Action (Grenades, Molotov or anything you grabbed.)

With this, you can "grab" a gun, "shoot" the gun, use the gun as a "melee" weapon and "throw" the gun when its out of bullets...

Last edited:
I'd like a martial arts game, something much more sophisticated than the Wii Sports boxing one. You'd be up against kung-fu fighters using different styles. There would also be training sessions where you can select a style and then you need to follow the precise movements. I'm not sure how to implement kicking though. Hmmm...

Aylwin said:
I'd like a martial arts game, something much more sophisticated than the Wii Sports boxing one. You'd be up against kung-fu fighters using different styles. There would also be training sessions where you can select a style and then you need to follow the precise movements. I'm not sure how to implement kicking though. Hmmm...
simple. tape a wii-mote to your feet. lol.

Dunno if i'm raising the dead, or repeating someone, but basically:

Virtua-On... what now?

Back