Deus Ex Human Revolution OUT NOW!

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
[video=youtube;JM1gzCr5xCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1gzCr5xCE"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1gzCr5xCE[/video]

also for ps3 and 360, you're lucky if your computer can run it! there's a variety of pre-order bonuses as well. I can hardly wait, i'll be playing the original deus ex as a warmup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hearing it was put back till next year

a friend said the same thing, but i trust the site it came from (blisteredthumbs) and the preorder gifts are announced, so it should be legit.

Lets just hope its not as weak as Invisible War. The game was good, but couldn't count as a worthy succesor to the 1st Deus Ex game.

Still Invisible War was still a good game in its own right.

^Using hacks in a game like that spoils it.
Wouldn't mind using a completed save on a new game wit tools and all

i just googled the release date and it looks like august 23rd so feel free to call me out for an ass on that one lol

lmao i thought you might want to edit that but i NEVER make titles like that i'm so FLOORED right now :lol:

Well you can look at MindJack, the recent FF.

SHITTY!

yeah i saw the bad reviews for mindjack. at any rate i promise to update this thread when we have any good news about deus ex. it will be worth all the bullshit for sure....

Not the only one.

On the first one.
on the first warehouse bit with out killing. Its just got hard not to

i can confirm august 23rd on the game's official website. wondering what games like it on 360 i can try in the meantime; i can think of a couple right now. suggestions?

Back