Devastating Hits?? Bugged?!

aIStriker

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
Ok. So basically I unlocked Daisy's player card in Striker Challenge. The cheat is called " Devastating Hits " and it makes every player able to hit as hard as a power character (as said in the Hall of Fame). I go to Domination Mode and I enabled the cheat. I make a random team (ex. Waluigi, Boo,Boo,Boo) and I enter the arena hoping that even the weakest of characters ( like the playmakers) would hit as hard as a Birdo (power character). I start playing and I noticed that they ALL hit the same, no changes AT ALL! I tried to restart Domination Mode and re-enable the cheat allover again but same thing happened. I got this theory that maybe i had to unlock the Crystal Cup first to make it work but I also unlocked a cheat called " Always White Ball" (Petey's Player Card) that was meant to be for the Strikers Cup. I dont want to exchange the game for a new copy so people please help me here!

the reason it doesn't work is because you misunderstood the ability, it's actually hitting power as in fouls, you know? tackles, not firing power.

OOOoohhhh! Thanks!!!! ... never knew that! thanks man you just saved me and my dad a trip to the store :)

Back