Developing a New Brawl League

Well, back in the old Best Character User thread, I was voted the best Fox on WiiChat, so I guess that stands for something.

Really? Mind if I call you out for some Fox dittos some time? =D Not today though.. I'm exhausted and my Brawl skill is just down the drain.

Who don't we just make a Brawling ladder? Kind of like the Smogon ladder, but for Brawl, and it wouldn't be as big.

I've only been to Smogon for general ideas on movesets.. What kind of ladder do they have?

yeah whats Smogon?

I lol'd. By the way, I'm still with the league ofcourse.

anyways...are you going to actually repost all the rules and such, godwind? and do we keep our former points or do we have to start all over?

in other news i could make a banner for this league if you want. make it more official

Oh, I thought you said your Link was only average? Just getting my facts right, before you think I'm having a pop.

You could ask others on their thoughts what my Link is like. Better than me trying to explain things.

anyways...are you going to actually repost all the rules and such, godwind? and do we keep our former points or do we have to start all over?

in other news i could make a banner for this league if you want. make it more official

As I said before, I am giving the league some changes. The league was focused more on participation than skill. In some ways it is justified but I want to skew it more to skill. I also plan on changing the scoring system a bit but the matches from before will be credited.

pretty good. remember our Kirby vs Link fight? well not to be rude but he did much better then you in our Meta vs Link fight.

also i finished the banner. if any want to see it, click the spoiler↓
WBL.png

pretty good. remember our Kirby vs Link fight? well not to be rude but he did much better then you in our Meta vs Link fight.

also i finished the banner. if any want to see it, click the spoiler↓
WBL.png

I hate to be a critic but it seems I am going to be one. I feel that it misses the theme of the league. It looks like some medieval league when we have space racers from the future facing up. It should be more modern, perhaps something that look like it might be slightly into the future.

I'm interested in the league. I might give the banner-creating a shot, but I've been busy lately.

Anyways guys, I may try to work on the ladder system that iOn added. It would be nice to experiment with.

Is there a way I can find my FC without going online? I'm somewhere else with my wii but can't get online (ice storm hit my state, knocking out my power... It's been out for about three days now)
So if there is a way I would love to know

Is there a way I can find my FC without going online? I'm somewhere else with my wii but can't get online (ice storm hit my state, knocking out my power... It's been out for about three days now)
So if there is a way I would love to know

Nope. You will have to wait dude.

Back