Devil May Cry 4 for Wii, not happening

i dont see this as a big loss. never really cared for games based on animes.

Dorkfish said:
You seriously did not just say that...

nub.

Anime fan or something? i didnt mean any disrespect to animes, i just never seem to like anime videogames.

thas said:
lol, my bad. the anime is based on the game. still i dont see why you had the need to call me a nub. i was misled by someone who was a huge fan of the anime.

Because im mean, and am dying for caffeine.

AoWFraggit said:
if you think about it, there really isn't all that much to complain about.

just think how ps3 and 360 owners must feel about brawl! :lol:

hurrr... Brawl is a pretty exclusive thing. If a person doesn't have a Wii (cheap enough to buy just for brawl) I doubt they give a damn.

AoWFraggit said:
if you think about it, there really isn't all that much to complain about.

just think how ps3 and 360 owners must feel about brawl! :lol:

Brawl are the nintendo characters fighting.. not big deal.. it is a kiddie game..

Will never be like a Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter or Virtual Fighter (real fighting games).

Who cares..

I love the Wii don't get me wrong, but Smash is just another game.. nothing new. Super Mario Galaxy is better than Brawl. It will be a best seller, no doubt about it but as a gamer, is no big deal. PS3 and 360 have real fighting games, even PSP has better fighting games.. most other console gamers don't care about brawl.

It has online, a good thing, but it is just a gimmick game..

But go ahead and buy it anyway, for the Wii it will be a nice game.

Last edited:
highroller, i just decided that you need to DIAF...

I NEED CAFFEINE BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!! ITS MAKING ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@highroller-That's just your opinion.

highroller said:
Brawl [STRIKE]are the[/STRIKE] is a game where nintendo characters [STRIKE]fighting[/STRIKE] fight.. It is [STRIKE]not a big deal.[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE]It is a [STRIKE]kiddie game[/STRIKE].. Oh hell f***ing no! You are dead wrong! Look at the f***ing tourneys!

Will never be like a [STRIKE]Mortal Kombat[/STRIKE]-Dead franchise-, [STRIKE]Killer Instinct[/STRIKE]-I suppose it has its place but so does melee and its competitive tourneys-, [STRIKE]Street Fighter[/STRIKE]-4 looks like ****- or [STRIKE]Virtual Fighter[/STRIKE]-VIRTUA FIGHTER dumbass and yes its pretty good but so is brawl- (real fighting games Oh like smash isn't?).

Who cares..?

I love the Wii don't get me wrong, but Smash is just another game.. nothing new. Super Mario Galaxy is better than Brawl. It will be a best seller, no doubt about it but as a gamer, is no big deal. [STRIKE]PS3 and 360 have real fighting games, even PSP has better fighting games[/STRIKE]-Its a good game but other console owners may not care because they don't know Nintendo, not because its bad.-.. most other console gamers don't care about brawl. Yes SOME but do you know why?

It has online, a good thing, but it is just a [STRIKE]gimmick game[/STRIKE]..How is it a gimmick game? Theres nothing gimmicky about this:
249px-Supersmashbox.jpg

[STRIKE]But go ahead and buy it anyway, for the Wii it will be a nice game[/STRIKE] -Now that I attempted to flame this game because I'm a an Effin' loser go get it anyways because I'm a total idiot who uses double periods and then no period at the end of their pathetic little statement.-

fixed it

Blue means wtf is with the extra period
Magenta means wrong punctuation
Red, my corrections

Brawl is overlooked by people who went with Sega or Sony in their life and thats not because smash is bad, it just has a pretty exclusive fanbase.

Last edited:
highroller said:
Brawl are the nintendo characters fighting.. not big deal.. it is a kiddie game..

Will never be like a Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter or Virtual Fighter (real fighting games).

Who cares..

I love the Wii don't get me wrong, but Smash is just another game.. nothing new. Super Mario Galaxy is better than Brawl. It will be a best seller, no doubt about it but as a gamer, is no big deal. PS3 and 360 have real fighting games, even PSP has better fighting games.. most other console gamers don't care about brawl.

It has online, a good thing, but it is just a gimmick game..

But go ahead and buy it anyway, for the Wii it will be a nice game.

Brawl is currently getting more hype than all of those games and ST4 really is getting pushed around right now due to the art. So that kiddy game is whipping the floor with the other games. Also fighting games are mostly juvenile anyway. But that is why they are fun!

You are letting your fanboy show a lot there because the brawl totally eclipses most games in options and it has a level editor and online play. Devil may cry will be traded for metal gear once it comes out most likely. The characters are too ummmm how do you say frisky like. Hey but thats the nature of vamps I guess.

Back