Devil May Cry in brawl? What?

Smileface

Your buddy! Or not . . .
I was browsing the Dojo for no apparent reason, and something caught my eye.
In the music section, one of the conductors is from the DMC series!!
I checked all of the songs announced so far, and that composer was not included yet!
Does this mean there will be DMC music in brawl? Will he be an assist trophy or maybe even character from DMC??
Of course not!!! Why the heck would Dante be in Super smash bros??
Sorry to the people that had their hopes up, but there is no possible way that Dante, Nero, or any other DMC series would be in brawl, no matter how incredibly awesome that may be.
Just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this.
I wish they were, but that doesn't mean anything.
That WILL, in fact, mean there will be an awesome song that sounds slightly DMC-ish.
Actually, that still sounds kind of wierd. Have you heard DMC music? It's like techno rock . . . . (The flames in your eyes, CAUTION!! from DMC3)
Well, just wanted to let you know what I found and my thoughts on it.
For those that think Dante WILL be in brawl,
I'm with ya pal.
Lets dream together . . . .
>sob<
If you want to prove me wrong and say Dante IS in brawl, please say something.
I want to be convinced!!
If you say, Snake is in brawl, so Dante is too!
Sorry pal. Doesn't seem likely.
MGS games have been on Nintendo consoles, (dont remember which ones but they were)
but I have never heard of a DMC game on a nintendo console
awwww
that would be so awesome . . .

Last edited:
the mgs games on the nintendo are
mteal gear on the NES
and metal gear 2 on the SNES, i want these on the vc as soon as possible
I'm sure they wanted some of that guys music on, they have a composer of the kingdom hearts series on there aswell

I noticed that since dojo was first up buddy, You're not the first.

I've researched the whole dante in brawl situation. The composers history in games was devil may cry so that's why it's noted.

No Dante.

Dante will not be in Brawl. Just because the composer of his game is helping with music doesn't mean the creator of Dante is on board as well.

Its like saying because Nobuo made the main theme that Cloud Strife will be a playable character.

LemonManX said:
Dante will not be in Brawl. Just because the composer of his game is helping with music doesn't mean the creator of Dante is on board as well.

Its like saying because Nobuo made the main theme that Cloud Strife will be a playable character.
Exactly, I've already have had some arguments with sora being in brawl, He's from a nintendo title So that'd mean he'd have a chance but not a great one- Now as for Dante- No,No And No.. devilmaycry has never EVER been associated with Nintendo- Mainly he is not able to be a SSBB character because he's with sony, Everything in that title But.. I just thought of something..

Since Devilmay cry is from CAPCOM, And Capcom has been on nintendo as well.. Then.. WTF?.. Well that really makes me think about it now..

Just because a developer has been close doesn't mean we'll get their characters .

It's like....using using Cloud in mario rpg.

I think it could be a possibility...

I mean come on, did you really expect snake to be in brawl? Or captain olimar? Anything can happen.

i think sora stands more of a chance because there's two people from kh working on brawl
Nomura and Shinomura

The amount of people working on the game doesn't matter.

We could have the whole cast of Halo 3 making this game and we still wouldn't get master chief.

What all of you are saying is exactly my point
People say things like
"Kingdom Hearts music . . . SORA IN BRAWL!!!"
No you tard!!
It means the composer is making music for brawl!!
And there is absolutley no chance Dante is going to be in brawl.
I just . . . . just wanted to dream . . .

Back