devil score(have u gotten it???)

I'd like to know how to do the cheat. You've caught my attention.

I've never seen anyone playing on my Wii get a strike with 91 pins... twice we've gotten 90.

Darth_Zant said:
yeah, studies of ancient text seem to reveal that it was possibly 616 and not 666. It has yet to be confirmed by the proper authorities however (the church commitees who translate and produce the actual bible). Either way, it still makes no sense to me, like what does that number mean? HOW is it the number of man? In what way? Number of generations? Number of survivors? Simple numerological symbolism? They offer no explaination for it, simply that it is the mark of the beast and the number of man.

There you have it. There are a lot of other numbers that have deep symbolism.too 3, 7, and 12 for instance.

The only number with "actual" symbolism that I know of (besides 666), is 13. And that one is obvious.

Brawny said:
There you have it. There are a lot of other numbers that have deep symbolism.too 3, 7, and 12 for instance.

3?? wat does this symbolize? the number of brain cells u have left?

also wat do 12 and 13 symbolize... im kind of dumb when it comes to numbers and symbols

scubasteve said:
3?? wat does this symbolize? the number of brain cells u have left?

also wat do 12 and 13 symbolize... im kind of dumb when it comes to numbers and symbols

Why all the hatin'? Most sacred texts have 3, 12, 7, 144, among others as "completeness" and some others. 13, rather is just "unlucky". It means nothing really.

How can you not know what the power throws are or how to get a cheap 91 pin strike and then make a stupid remark at the number of brain cells I possess?

@the original poster, it may not be guaranteed but it definitely raises your chances. I don't know how many times I've gotten 90 pins. 1 pin difference is really 92...

Brawny said:
Why all the hatin'? Most sacred texts have 3, 12, 7, 144, among others as "completeness" and some others. 13, rather is just "unlucky". It means nothing really.

How can you not know what the power throws are or how to get a cheap 91 pin strike and then make a stupid remark at the number of brain cells I possess?

@the original poster, it may not be guaranteed but it definitely raises your chances. I don't know how many times I've gotten 90 pins. 1 pin difference is really 92...

im sorry i dont play video games 24/7 i guess that makes me stupid compared to u....

No, but you double post still with 240 posts and you should at least know how to work a game that you own. Especially wii sports. You've been here longer than I have and your saying you've never seen a topic on the easter egg?

[MEDIA]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssyhNK6K-RQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ssyhNK6K-RQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/MEDIA]

sorry abouth the crazy guy
look at my link below since this didnt work

Last edited:
Thanks for getting back on topic. I couldn't help myself going off on scuba.

Let me emphasize again the difference between 12, 7, 144, 40 and 13.

ok, i going to have contribute to this...

"It forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark on the right hand or forehead.Without the mark of the name of the Beast or the number of its name, it was impossible to buy or sell anything. Solve a riddle: Put your heads together and figure out the meaning of the number of the Beast. It's a human number: six hundred sixty-six." -Revelation 13:16-18 (The Message)

"A third Angle followed, shouting, warning, "If anyone worships the Beast and its image and takes the mark on forehead or hand, that person will drink the wine of God's wrath..." -Revelation 14:9 (The Message)

That might answer some questions on the signifigance of the number: 666.

First, its angel, common mistake but funny nonetheless.

Second, I don't take them too seriously, it could in fact be 616 (my area code lol). It still wouldn't change my worldview or idea of what Satan is. The message is a translation of the mistranslations if that was the case anyway.

It is a very good interpretation though. I like to read 2. The KJV for the literal meaning and The Message for getting the most out of it.

Back