Dewy's Adventure discounted to ~$20

sirgrim

Casually Hardcore
Sep 18, 2007
I noticed Wal-Mart had Dewy's Adventure on a normal shelf today for $19.82. I will probably pick up a copy in the next couple of weeks for that price.

Gamestop/Amazon and other places also have it for 19.99. Looks interesting.

sirgrim said:
I noticed Wal-Mart had Dewy's Adventure on a normal shelf today for $19.82. I will probably pick up a copy in the next couple of weeks for that price.

Gamestop/Amazon and other places also have it for 19.99. Looks interesting.

I've been thinking about picking it up as well. That and Heatseeker both look like decent games for $20 or less.

Bah, I've been trying to save my money desperately but these games WILL NOT LET ME. Even if they are saving me money themselves, it won't matter if I buy 10 discounted games in one month. Self control is over-rated anyway.

Thats not a bad price at all.
I think though, with others things needing to be purchased I may have to rent this one still.

:yikes: Wow! That's incredible! I'll have to drive down to Walmart today and pick me up that little water droplet! Hmmm...maybe they'll have Elebits at Gamestop too...I have been craving that game!

i bought my copy the other day for 20 bux....the game is decent ,but i feel it's worth the 20 bux ,and nothing more.

Back