Dewy's Adventure

lackluster dj said:
see i would prefer a game be fun, utilize the wii mote in a way that improves the gameplay, and be childish over a game that tries to incorporate the wiimote, isn't as fun, as is more of an adult (teen) game.

i just think konami has the right idea. i liked elebits because it was the kind of game that was only possible on the wii. if everything i've read is true, this game will be along the same lines, but more in depth and more polished as their development team has had longer to work on this one.
QFT and REP'D

TortillaChip520 said:
i was jus wondering, i've never heard of it before.
your a drop of water that you play as the land control it cause earthquakes by shaking the wii remot you turn the remote to move dewy dewy can change the temp to hot or cold in hit your a clud that flys and you attack by lightning cold you ice hard to move but you attack is the most powerful go to gametrailer and look at the walkthrought video

If the reviews are good I'll probably get it, just because it looks childish dosen't mean it it.... Just look at Zack and Wiki!

TortillaChip520 said:
lol i know, but there's a difference between tellin ppl they should try a game, and trying to bribe ppl to buy a game.

what is dewy's adventure about?
i know but my little bro. will get it

Back