diamond

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
yea i was gonna preorder pokemon diamond but i have a question if your playing diamond will u still be able to trade with other people playing pearl or is it just diamond and diamond (and pearl and pearl)and will i be able to trade with someone in japan (or another country)

Yes, I think you can. Also, Diamond is wifi connected, so you can trade and battle around the world. Id preorder if I were you.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
I pre-ordered Pearl!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

Me too! Except I'll have to wait for AGES because,as usual, the UK gets shafted on release dates.........

I wont get them, I think ive grown out of Pokeman

I believe preorder may cost more than just buying it when it comes out because of shipping. Though, you are guarenteed to get it when it comes out.

I'm gonna get Pearl :D mainly because I think most people will get Diamond. And yeah, defiantly can't wait :)

Well you always have to throw down the extra $5 when you pre-order.

I got Diamond....just because.

Has anyone seen this new list of pokemon?! Last time I checked I saw maybe 13 new ones....now look. This be the link.

ssbb_lover said:
Well you always have to throw down the extra $5 when you pre-order.

I got Diamond....just because.

Has anyone seen this new list of pokemon?! Last time I checked I saw maybe 13 new ones....now look. This be the link.
the $5 goes towards the price of the game. (unless you preorder from some ma and pa store that raises prices of everything)

Then again, there is always shipping charge and taxes. That adds to the overall price of the game.

Back