Did anyone see the tribute to Shigeru Miyamoto on GameHead last night ?

Mr.Selfdestruct

Wii-Tard
May 15, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Wii Online Code
5234-2961-1879-5832
There was an awesome episode on GAMEHEAD (comes on spike tv at 1:00 am central time ) ?

They did an entire episode as a tribute to Miyamoto/NINTENDO and his contributions to gaming . It was an unbeleivable episode.

Its unbeleiveable how Miyamoto changed the gaming world !!

Heres a link to the site, the episode itself is about 7 episodes down, its three segments, I SUGGEST YOU WATCH AND LEARN SOMETHING PS3/XBOX fanboys.

http://www.spiketv.com/index.html#shows/ss/t=ss/scid=44/sid=5

Last edited:
I was channel surfing and I saw the end credits with him playing wii with spike people then he busted out a banjo?

That's great, Miyamoto is probably the best contributer to Nintendo in all of it's long history. Miyamoto is loyal and gives us games worthy enough. Also, Iwata has been a great president.

yeah i watched it lol i love spike tv it rocks i love the wild world of spike show so funny yeah i saw it man i never knew that him one guy created all of that wow!

FR. said:
That's great, Miyamoto is probably the best contributer to Nintendo in all of it's long history. Miyamoto is loyal and gives us games worthy enough. Also, Iwata has been a great president.

I dissagree, miyamoto is loyal but he doesnt have the power or creative control he used to. He is treated as an icon, a celeb, nothing much more. Many of his projects were being shot down. Iwata has been a bad president, in that he has restructured nintendo into something more aimed at making a good buck than being the leader in good console gaming. Making a profit isnt bad, but its at the sacrifice of what nintendo used to be. New president, new ways, bigger power struggle, and a different mentality. Nintendo and New Nintendo. THe old nintendo with Yamauchi was doing much better in my opinion. Miyamoto actually had power then.

I liked the NES, SNES, N64 dys better. Not tht I'm complining bout my Wii, it's great system tht delivers much fun.

sherwood3570 said:
I liked the NES, SNES, N64 dys better. Not tht I'm complining bout my Wii, it's great system tht delivers much fun.
I agree. The NES, and SNES were excellent. The N64 wasn't as good, but it was still an awesome console. But the GC just sucked ass. Its too early to determine how the Wii will go, but I'm thinking it will be close to the GC.

I didn't see this, but I just got done watching a show that went through all the Zeldas and had Miyamoto (sp?) talking about all of them.

Last edited:
Back