Did I make a mistake?

TacosTacos

WiiChat.com>Match.com
Jun 5, 2007
I traded in some old DS games yesterday. I ended up with about $30, after renewing my discount card at the store. Firstly, I know I probably should have used Ebay, but...I didn't....this is what I did. I used the trade in value to get a used copy of WiiPlay, which was $30. Then, after I checked out, I realized that Big Brain is coming out today. I played WiiPlay last night and liked it, but don't know if it will last. Should I take it back? I would have to pay an extra $20 for Big Brain. I guess I was just excited to get WiiPlay cause you could use the Mii's, and I didn't have to pay anything extra for it. I was also looking at Mario Part 8, which would also be an extra $20 since they didn't have any used ones.

What do I do?

lol, I thought this was going to be.

Did I make a mistake by having such a long forum avatar name.

I've not played WiiPlay, doesn't really appeal. Did you get the free controller with it?

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah
No free Wiimote = You made one hell of a mistake

I made one hell of a mistake :(

I think they may have a trade in policy that I can use within 24 hrs.

I guess I will find out today???

Edit: Okay. I just talked to them. They said I have 7 days to return it, so I think I will take it back to get Brain Age. I guess I kinda just got a free rental.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
WII60 said:
you made a mistake not ghetting a 360...

He's right. But im getting a bigger TV in my room before I even try to buy a 360.
I'd just prefer the full experience

Wii360for the Win :)

You are welcome. It seems CircuitCity gives $10 on new release games. The same happened to Mario Party 8 a couple weeks ago. Save extra 10% with AAA coupon discount and 5% DiscoverCard bonus cash back too.

Last edited:
Even I would have given you more than 30$ for a fat DS.
Are you saying Wiiplay was 30$ without the Wiimote? Thats just way too much. I really like the game and I even think game is worth about 10$

ciper said:
Even I would have given you more than 30$ for a fat DS.
Are you saying Wiiplay was 30$ without the Wiimote? Thats just way too much. I really like the game and I even think game is worth about 10$

I sold DS GAMES, not the actual DS. And, yes, the Wii Play was $30 without the remote, and it was used. :( I feel like the guys at the store kinda tricked me.

Oh you traded old games. Thats not so bad.
I'm pretty sure the 7 day return policy means you have to buy another game. If that is the case what are you going to get?

No, they did not trick you. It is their customer who traded in a cheap game (e.g. Far Cry) and a Wii Play in exchange for a new Wii game last month. They just sell used game at a set price whatever they got from the trade-in. There were many discussion on how to get the Paper Mario for less than $30 using the trade-in method.
How many DS game you've traded in for $30? I would love to buy some DS game as my daughter just won a DS lite from a raffle ticket draw at school last week.

Back