Did they take things out of the game???

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
If you watch some of the earlier trailers it shows alot of things that you never do in the game, including
1) fight Goblins iwht bows in the forest
2) Fight an army of Goblins in the middle of the field (some are on foot and some are on Hogs)
3) Get chased by a gaint spider in a cave
4) Fight in the Rain
5) Fight Skull Men in a forest
And more

Click here to see Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LZNJjdGeiM

Are those just things they dropped from the game or what???

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
you obviously haven't played the game because at least half the things in your list are in the game.
i agree. more than half can be achieved if you play a bit further. or if you have already finihsed then i dont know what to say.

JerrodDRagon said:
If you watch some of the earlier trailers it shows alot of things that you never do in the game, including
1) fight Goblins iwht bows in the forest
2) Fight an army of Goblins in the middle of the field (some are on foot and some are on Hogs)
3) Get chased by a gaint spider in a cave
4) Fight in the Rain
5) Fight Skull Men in a forest
And more

1) Considering you were talking about "goblins" riding hogs, I'm assuming you're referring to Bulblins. And yes, you can shoot them with your Hero's Bow in a forest. And yes, they do attack you on boars.

2) Refer to 1

3) They're called Skulltulas, and they're all over the place

4) There is rain in the game, as well as thunder and lightning.

5) If you're referring to Puppets controlled by Skull Kid, then yes.

:lol: I know what you mean but your list is kinda ****ed up....I mean pretty much everything you listed was in the game!
But after watching the movie again I'm dissapointed in Nintendo...
I think they failed on the mature theme....but the trailer compared to the actual game they're nothing alike...well except from the look!
Most of ideas they just let go.....but they shouldnt have!
I would have liked to see some fog in the game....the only fog ive seen is in end of he game!
COME ON NINTENDO....you lost the sense of hyrule being as massive as you wanted it.....anyone get the idea of Hyrule just being a bunch of rooms...its terribly designed.....
Oh you cant swim in your normal tunic, and they got rid of the giant tree creatures!!!
Not a lot changed with TP compared to other Zelda games but I really hope Nintendo takes another shot at the mature Zelda again...I feel this time though, they failed

Last edited:
there is one thing i can think of
there was supposed to be a thibng to guide through the forest who was made of leaves i dont know where the pics are thouh

Joe said:
:lol: I know what you mean but your list is kinda ****ed up....I mean pretty much everything you listed was in the game!
But after watching the movie again I'm dissapointed in Nintendo...
I think they failed on the mature theme....but the trailer compared to the actual game they're nothing alike...well except from the look!
Most of ideas they just let go.....but they shouldnt have!
I would have liked to see some fog in the game....the only fog ive seen is in end of he game!
COME ON NINTENDO....you lost the sense of hyrule being as massive as you wanted it.....anyone get the idea of Hyrule just being a bunch of rooms...its terribly designed.....
Oh you cant swim in your normal tunic, and they got rid of the giant tree creatures!!!
Not a lot changed with TP compared to other Zelda games but I really hope Nintendo takes another shot at the mature Zelda again...I feel this time though, they failed

There's tons of fog all throughout the game, or dust if you're in Kakariko Village. I do agree Hyrule Field didn't feel as big as they hyped it to be. But it is a huge game. And regarding mature Zelda, the almost-end fight with Zant is pretty mature compared to other Zeldas. I'm satisfied.

Uh...what have you been playing for like an hour? Come back in 1+59 hours and see if anything has changed.

Yeah well, the only different thing I saw was that they showed Link swimming in his green tunic. Only change I can tell.

When does a Gaint Spider Case you threw a cave? Im at the twight level and I dont rememeber seeing a group of 30 Goblins in the middle of the Field, yes there are some out on the field but in the trailer it shows like 30 goblins (which has not happened in my game yet)
Also link fighting those Black beasts in the forest is out of the game but those could be the old models for the Twlight Monsters. There alos seem to be more dead tree's in the old trailers than in the new game.

Just watched the trailers. In the second one, the only thing different was the black monster you mentioned (which was probably an old model, as you guessed). The first one was different in a few areas:

- Different model for Kargoroks (the flying birds)
- Zombie spirits in the waterway leading to Zelda's tower
- Armogohma's model had the eye in the front instead of on his back, and he chased Link which doesn't happen when you face off against him in the Temple of Time
- Stalfos in a forest setting

So yes, a few things changed...but not anything you listed :p

there is a few differences. the big spider being one. being able to dive in the green tunic is another... the smaller spider looks to have link covered in a web-like cocoon before it attacks him, i can't remember that happening in the game!
Oh well!!! :p

Back