did u guys forget about Pikmin?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Pikmin was one of the greatest or innovative game that came out on Gamecube.

I think i heard the rumor says nintendo is making pikmin3.

Imagine pikmin game using wiimote. That's what i call super innovative game~

What I still don't understand is the wii spec.

pikmin reviews said it's very pretty game that really knows how to express the natural environment, but if i look at it now, it's just a piece of crap. LOL.

I hope it comes out with really great(not like xbox360 graphic but I mean PRETTY) graphic, too and that will be my favorite game.

Malc said:
I never got the first one. Was it good?

For me, the first one was better than the second one.

2nd one added 2 more pikmins(small toxic and huge fat pikmin) but then they spent too much time underground(dark, and repetitive level design) and that was boring I think.

Pikmin has great combat system(ROFL!) Wiimote will shine in this game.

In pikmin you control an army of these little creature things and you have to rebuild a ship with the help of your pikmin, your pikmin sometimes get attacked by other creatures. It was a great game, very fun to watch all the little pikmin scurrying around. I hope the make a pikmin3 for the wii.

pikmin is a nintendo title produced by Miyamoto and it was very creative, and innovative.

it should be one of the most expected title along with mario, zelda and metroid prime. But it came out on last generation for the first time so it doesn't have huge amount of fans like the other 3 do, but if it comes out on wii, it will be the greatest game as the other 3.

They are hard because you have a time limit to complete the game :frown2:

i have pikmin 1and2 and i have to say thay are 2 of the best games for gc i hope they make pikmin3 for wii :yesnod:

Back