did u guys sell wii sports?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I still haven't bought wii system.
I think $250 is too expensive for a system with low spec.
I know that there are countries that released wii for only $200 but they don't get wii sports.

I don't care about wii sports and I don't feel like spending $50 for that game.

if I buy wii for $250, and sell wii sports factory sealed(not opened) will i be able to make at least $25 profit from Ebgames or Gamestop? Or they don't even buy it because they know that everyone who has wii has wii sports thus can't sell it?

Don't sell Wiisports! Seroiusly its great fun with your friends/family. Its just boring if you are intending to play by yourself.

MetroidZ said:
which country sells it for $200 without wii sports?

don't sell, it. I didn't even know you could; it comes with every wii.

If i remember it correctly, Japan sold wii for 200 dollars and wii sports for 50 dollars separately.

MetroidZ said:
But its $200 because they don't pay tax.
well... if US ppl buy wii, it will be $250 + tax while Japanese ppl get wii for $200.

wtf... I paid £180 ($351) for my Wii with Wii Sports... Sucks to live in England.

>.>

MetroidZ said:
because he lives in the UK. but I live their too, I got used to it and £180 seems cheap. PSP cost £190 at launch (with no game) :eek:

I think you guys pay more because there are so many hot girls in UK comapred to any other countries and it's kinda unfair that u guys have better life with them.

Tax and the poor Dollar atm = Wii seemingly expensive over here in the UK.

However the exchange rate can work wonders if you use it correctly :D

Icetrash said:
Don't sell Wiisports! Seroiusly its great fun with your friends/family. Its just boring if you are intending to play by yourself.
i dont just play it with family,i find it fun to play boxing,really get my arms moving.

Heres the thing (well for Aus any way) well on the back of our case it says not for individual sale hmm wonder what that means and also game in USA come in paper slip so yeah not the greatest thing to sell

the reason they pay more in england most likely has to do with how much they make a year,cost of living,taxes, crap like that, it will be different there so they will pay different prices duh.

Back